Cost of drinks?

lgfromdg

My DD & her BF are sailing the Destiny in June. Since this is her first cruise without me (and that she's paying for), I would like to order the bar credit drink coupons to surprise her. The coupons are each good for 1 drink, up to a $5.25 value. My question is - can you actually get a cocktail (not beer) for that price?

Going on my first cruise on 11 days. Just read the drink menu linked above and saw iced tea for 1.95. I thought tea was free. Tea is what was going to keep me pit of bankruptcy on booze.

Is it free or 1.95 a glass?

Going on my first cruise on 11 days. Just read the drink menu linked above and saw iced tea for 1.95. I thought tea was free. Tea is what was going to keep me pit of bankruptcy on booze.

Is it free or 1.95 a glass?

They will charge you fro iced tea if you get it from a bar server or bar. Otherwise, you can just go get it yourself for free.

Sue

Depends on what you're drinking, obviously, DOD's probably won't be covered but if you get a basic drink (rum-coke, gin-tonic) they probably will me. What is covered also depends on the bar server you get......

Price? Ridiculous! My husband ordered a rum and coke for dinner one evening and the waitress asked if he wanted a double or a single. Of course he said double! Little did he know that he just bought himself a week $14 drink! It seemed to us that the drinks were WAY too overpriced and had very little alcohol in them.:mad:

Archived