Bistro Dining on the Ocean

Carolina Cruisr

I know the "Bistro Dining" on the Ocean Princess has a limited menu. Does anyone know what is on the limited menu.

We are on two 7 day B2B September 8th to the Med. We will have 4 formal nights and are trying to decide to take formal clothes or not.

I seem to remember the pizzeria has limited hours as well.

Any insight would help make our decision.

Ocean Princess . Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) Dinner (D)

Main Dining Room - B 0730-0930 L 1200-1400 D 1800 & 2015

Sabatinis * (Sea Days L 1200 - 1400) D 1830 - 2300

Stirling Steakhouse * D 1830 - 2300

Ultimate Balcony Dining * (Sea Days B 0700 -1100)

D 1730 - 2200

Pizzeria /Trattoria L 1100 - 1430 D 1900 onwards

Burger Hot Dog Grill 1100 - 1800 Only

Panorama Buffet Continuous 0400 to 1800

Room Service * 24 hours

Afternoon Tea 1530 - 1630

Patisserie 0700 - 2300 Continuous

* Sabatinis & Stirling Steakhouse flat $ additional Cover Charge applies.

Room Service , charges may apply for some items .

Ultimate Balcony Dining - additional charges apply.

IIRC Sabatinis and Stirling Steakhouse alternate in their nights of opening ?

Dress smart casual as you want and feel comfortable, leave the penguin suits at home these days .

We're sailing just after you. From what I understand, this is how it works:

Sea days - the buffet turns into a casual, sit-down order from the menu option

Port days - the buffet stays open late (I think it was until 9pm) with traditional buffet items

If anyone has any other information to the contrary, I'd love to hear it. I wish we knew when the first formal night will be. We're all hoping it isn't a port day, but instead, the third day which is our only day at sea.

Have you joined your roll call? There are people on the sailings before us that are anxious for more cruisers to join their roll calls.

The Sea Princess is a Sun Class ship so Sterlings does not have a dedicated area. (yes, we too enjoy dining outside on the Sea Princess at Sterlings).

On the Grand the Steakhouse is on Promenade Deck just forward of the Atrium, no outside dining, and it is in a dedicated area. Check the deck plan on Princess.com and you can see it is listed there.

We're sailing just after you. From what I understand, this is how it works:

Sea days - the buffet turns into a casual, sit-down order from the menu option

Port days - the buffet stays open late (I think it was until 9pm) with traditional buffet items

If anyone has any other information to the contrary, I'd love to hear it. I wish we knew when the first formal night will be. We're all hoping it isn't a port day, but instead, the third day which is our only day at sea.

Have you joined your roll call? There are people on the sailings before us that are anxious for more cruisers to join their roll calls.

I have been on the roll call and am one of those anxious for other cruisers on our sailing. Very quiet board! Oh well, some are like that.

Sunsetbeachgal and myself will be reporting back to you all on the next sailing. ;)

I have been on the roll call and am one of those anxious for other cruisers on our sailing. Very quiet board! Oh well, some are like that.

Sunsetbeachgal and myself will be reporting back to you all on the next sailing. ;)

Oh, okay!! I remembered Sunsetbeachgal was ahead of us, but didn't realize you were too. We'll be really happy to get any news you can send us! :)

Archived