Now what?

Baronent

I have been on many cruises. Now I have a family and twin boys. We are taking Regent to Alaska next month. Our boys are 2.5 years old. Looking to take a Caribbean cruise, out of Miami, sometime in January 2011. After taking Regent, I want something that costs about 87% LESS! Has anyone been on a newer ship that they LOVED? Anyone have any ideas about cruises where children are close to "free"?

I have been on many cruises. Now I have a family and twin boys. We are taking Regent to Alaska next month. Our boys are 2.5 years old. Looking to take a Caribbean cruise, out of Miami, sometime in January 2011. After taking Regent, I want something that costs about 87% LESS! Has anyone been on a newer ship that they LOVED? Anyone have any ideas about cruises where children are close to "free"?

There is a board here called Special Interest Cruising, and under that is Family Cruising. There are people there with lots of experience traveling with kids, and several with twins. Check in there, and welcome. EM

Archived