Room Service on Formal Nights for Suites

NoVa Mimi

I've searched for this topic, but have not been able to locate an answer. For guests in full suites, I understand you may order from the dining room menu for meals. Is that also possible on formal nights? Also, do they offer lobster for room service on lobster nights? Thank you for any information you may be able to pass along!

I've searched for this topic, but have not been able to locate an answer. For guests in full suites, I understand you may order from the dining room menu for meals. Is that also possible on formal nights? Also, do they offer lobster for room service on lobster nights? Thank you for any information you may be able to pass along!

No problem. We have had the whole gamut of lobster etc in our suite on formal night while attired in shorts or other casual wear.

Enjoy,

Mike:)

Excellent! We may try skipping formal night(s) this year and it's great to know that the same menu is available if that is what we decide to do. This will be our first Princess cruise and we are really looking forward to it :) I've got to say that all the folks here on the Princess board are so nice, helpful and welcoming...thank you!

We had the same menus as the dining rooms on the Caribbean Princess. Enjoyed all formal nights with the lobster and steaks as well as all other times we wanted to just be "home" in our room..

Just got off Star and had Lobster in our suite.

Archived