Precruise-Westin Bayshore

I can't confirm what type of rooms that you will get thru Princess but I can tell you that the Bayshore is a great hotel. It is situated out of the downtown area on the Coal Harbour Yacht Basin and is just about as close to Stanley Park as you can get. You might enjoy walking over to Cardero's for lunch or dinner.

http://www.vancouverdine.com/carderos/home.html

We have 2 days booked through Princess. What type of rooms do you usually get booking through them. Anyone stayed there?

Lot's of people have stayed there, possibly the most famous being Howard Hughes, who made it his home for there for nearly 6 months.

We stayed there last July after getting it via Priceline. As indicated in a previous reply, within walking distance of Stanley Park. We arrived on a Saturday and after checking in walked over to the cruise terminal. But when boarding on Sunday we took a taxi for about $8 as we didn't want to be schlepping luggage that far. I would definitely recommend this hotel, very convenient to most anything you would want to do.

Archived