What is the latest you can get a ticket?

Four days prior to sailing but I would not cut it that close if you can avoid it. At three days prior to sailing the manifest is turned over to homeland security and there can not be any additions.

Four days prior to sailing but I would not cut it that close if you can avoid it. At three days prior to sailing the manifest is turned over to homeland security and there can not be any additions.

Since I was allowed to book the day before a cruise left on a Sunday (they said Saturday afternoon was the latest they could process for a sunday).. why would there be a special rule about adding a pax?

I know people who booked the day of a cruise during the week. I sat with people who all booked last minute (like I did) and some were as late as 48 hours before the cruise.

I really cant see there being some special rule for adding a pax 3 days prior. Can you please provide a link to this rule?

so 8 days wouldn't be cutting it too close?

I would call RCL and ask them, as I do not believe there is any rule about 4 days prior for adding a 2nd pax.

The last manifest is 90 minutes before sailing... no matter what you read here about rumors to the contrary. I wasnt on the RCL manifest, and one of us had to check in to get our card to bring back to the porter before he would take my baggage...so if you book really really last minute there will be a few extra hoops to jump thru. I got late not early dining. My cabin steward had us as a empty cabin, etc..beds pushed together, we wanted them apart. on and on..but Im sure you can book way before 4 days before. (because Iv done it twice now)

Archived