What "mixers" do you carry-on to go with your Bon Voyage or RumRunner liquors?

Looking for new ideas to add or replace my simple Hawaiian punch cans I bring, and I usually order 6 OJ's for breakfast to use later in the day.

6-pack of Coke Zero. The guava blend is a pretty good substitute for the old fruit punch. The OJ works very well with vodka.

According to the Carnival rules you can bring 12 of them. There is no mention of the size requirements of cans or bottles of non-alcoholic liquids.;)

This is where problems surface - you know very well they mean 12 10 oz bottles but yet you keep telling people they can bring on 12 of any size. Eventually they are going to say NOTHING will be allowed if you keep this up. Please people, be reasonable and we can keep bringing on non- alcoholic beverages otherwise we will just screw ourselves.

This is where problems surface - you know very well they mean 12 10 oz bottles but yet you keep telling people they can bring on 12 of any size. Eventually they are going to say NOTHING will be allowed if you keep this up. Please people, be reasonable and we can keep bringing on non- alcoholic beverages otherwise we will just screw ourselves.

And pray tell how would I know that if it is not spelled out in the rules. If you can point where it details your theory in writing please point it out to me. If not, Look Down.

You can take the little single serving packs of Crystal Lite, Hawaiian punch, etc to mix with a water bottle and then you can mix that.
That's what we use, I prefer the fruit punch and my wife the OJ.

And pray tell how would I know that if it is not spelled out in the rules. If you can point where it details your theory in writing please point it out to me. If not, Look Down.

Why on earth do you need it spelled out - they are assuming people will be reasonable and will understand what they mean - they are assuming we are not children and will not take advantage of a little variance in verbage. If this is how you want to be then go for it - it is not my place to tell you what to do so I will back off and let you continue.

Did someone misplace their sense of humor? Do you really see someone coming on board with 12 2-quart jugs of juice?

Did someone misplace their sense of humor? Do you really see someone coming on board with 12 2-quart jugs of juice?

Believe it or not yes - you will see anything. I know we all know what goes on but the person was a Newbie and do you really want them to think this is okay. I have seen a full entire suitcase of beer come on so it is not unrealistic. And no my sense of humour is intact but did not want this person to be embarassed.

Actually the last cruise we went on we just bought a soda card and took vanilla vodka on and it was awesome. The sales clerk at the liquor store highly recommended it as a good smuggling liquor. At home I frequently drink vodka and crystal light lemonade since I don't do sugary drinks.

Actually the last cruise we went on we just bought a soda card and took vanilla vodka on and it was awesome. The sales clerk at the liquor store highly recommended it as a good smuggling liquor. At home I frequently drink vodka and crystal light lemonade since I don't do sugary drinks.

vanilla vodka is good with soda. try the raspberry vodka with the crystal lite raspberry lemonade

Ordering a bottle of rum from BV and we'll purchase some Coke in Cocoa Beach along with some spring water and we should be fine. There are four in our party, but two are children, so no problem carrying on what we need. I may even take some Crystal Light and be a little adventurous.

Why on earth do you need it spelled out - they are assuming people will be reasonable and will understand what they mean - they are assuming we are not children and will not take advantage of a little variance in verbage. If this is how you want to be then go for it - it is not my place to tell you what to do so I will back off and let you continue.

Very entertaining response, You sound like a spoiled little child that is all mad because someone would dare to disagree with them. Assume:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/assume

ROTFLMAO

We just came back last month - 3 of us - We took a gallon of cranberry juice, an 8-pack of pineapple juice, 12-pack of sprite, 8-pack of coca-cola, 12 waters and packed mango rum, passion fruit tequila, malibu rum and spiced rum. We carried all the non-alcohol bevs on in our carry on and no one asked a thing. In fact, I carried on 3 bottles of wine and no one questioned who it was for. People get too freaked out about this subject.

Archived