Does anyone have the menus for the Dawn?

Here's the link that was posted last fall. I'd be interested in knowing if they changed the menus since, because we didn't really like the food.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1058768

Most nights we found the Aqua dining room to be less crowded then the Venetian, even though it's smaller and more intimate.

Here's the link that was posted last fall. I'd be interested in knowing if they changed the menus since, because we didn't really like the food.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1058768

Most nights we found the Aqua dining room to be less crowded then the Venetian, even though it's smaller and more intimate.

The everyday menu is the same now, other then the pork dish now being a pork loin with some apple side. The daily menus shown have some of the same things, but some are different now.

Jst returned from the Dawn may 9. The lunch menus are now the same every day.

I remember some of the choices. French onion soup, Philly steak sandwich, fish and chips, club sandwich, cheeseburger, an entre size cobb salad (my fav).

For dessert, there was a strawberry shortcake, and cheesecake, and another choice or two that I can't remember.

It was our 37th cruise, not all NCL. Our entire family (all adults) commented that NCL is taking steps to improve their food. Wehen wen talked to the Latitudes Rep Sherrie, she said that NCl has been bringing focus groups onboard, and the new mangagement is listening to what passengers have to say, and taking steps to make improvements.

Which restaurants serve lunch on embarkation day?

I'm not cruising :( but my parents are, along with some of their friends. They're not even leaving their hometown until noon, which means they won't get to the cruise terminal until 1 at the earliest, so I know the buffet will be totally chaotic.

We brought home our Freestyle Daileys, so after consulting them, I can tell you that the Venetian is open for lunch from noon till 2:30.

Besides the Venetian, there is just the Garden Buffet, and the New York Deli, which is just an extention of the buffet. Also, they will be grilling on deck 14 weather permitting

Thank you! I think they'll probably arrive at the cruise terminal around 1. I wonder if they'll have enough time to get onboard and to the Venetian.

It's a big group fo 89 of them, so maybe they'll get priority check-in? I hope so. I was shocked when I heard the bus didn't leave their town until noon. I like to be having lunch onboard by noon! :D

Archived