Any recommendations for Florence private tours?

cruisinkidfree

Hello!

I am disappointed that the emails that I sent to the wine shop, etc. have not yet produced a reply about Guido.

But, should you want to book a tour with him - here is my original contact (just ask for Guido in Florence and specify that you want him and not another driver!) http://www.driverguideservice.com - the owner's name is Ivano - he is based out of Rome.

So if you want to make sure that you get our Guido in Florence, please let Ivano know that you want the same guide that he booked for the "Wilson's" on 5/11/10.

I'm sure that any tour with a reputable company - Rome in Limos, etc. will do well for you - just wish you could have the same great experience that we did with Guido, as it just makes the day oh, so much better.

Will gather my creative thoughts about budget savings for you and will repost tomorrow. Are you interested in how to save on alcoholic beverages, or should I leave that out?

You must be getting so excited for your trip! ChristieCruise

• 3 weeks later...

I have known Guido for 3-4 years. It started when he was my guide in Florence and we have remained friends since. He was such a wonderful guide just as Christie has described. He customizes the tour according to what you want to do. Guido speaks english very well having spent time here in the U.S. But, he knows Florence very well having grown up there.

If you would like a tour with a wonderful guide, here is his email:

pierguido.sarzani@email.it

Give Guido 24-36 hours and he will get back to you. Because of the time zone difference it may take a little time. But he is usually very prompt.

Trust me, you will love him. I do. Like I said, he is now a long time friend.

Archived