KIWI DISCOVERY P111 March 20 2011

Kruzein

I just booked this cruise will celebrate my birthday and wedding anniversary whilst onboard so looking forward to it, also going on the Pacific Pearl will be great as well... Plenty to do on day tours as well not to mention meeting up with family and friends :D

We went on a cruise to celebrate our anniversary and had our vows renewed on the ship by the captain. It was supposed to be on our anniversary but as that day was a day in port we had to have day before as they can only do on a sea day....You ladies (sorry, i think it was ladies..lol) should think of doing that as well, i would make it very special and memorable...mind you some men say " I married you once, why would I want to do it again" hahaha.. If you should have any questions..fire away..

Fiona:)

Fiona, I have been thinking of renewing our vows. We will in Christchurch on our anniversary.

Is it possible to do as a surprise. We have spoken about renewing our vows but havent made our minds up.Do they give you the vows to recite or do you make up your own.

Fiona, I have been thinking of renewing our vows. We will in Christchurch on our anniversary.

Is it possible to do as a surprise. We have spoken about renewing our vows but havent made our minds up.Do they give you the vows to recite or do you make up your own.

Hi there,

When we booked it in, there were a couple of diff choices.Ours was $250-00, which included: The captains lounge decorated like a chappel, arch, photographer, heaps of photo's, a large beautiful frame (pic of your choice framed) 2 bottles champagne, trays of canape's..(or a cake) .also we had to have witnesses(from memory, i think there has to be min of 8 in your group inc. yourselves,..we went with friends(family of 4 and we have 2 children so it worked out fine).. so they were more than happy to get dressed up and join in...kids had a ball.. Had a choice of saying the standard pre-written vows or you could do you own..what ever you want. As said before it can only be done on a sea day now. The service itself didnt go for long (prob half hour) and the photographer took heaps photos, then they had the drinks/food sent back to our cabin. When booking it in you have to advise a time also which you would prefer.. Fiona :)

Archived