Need a Push ... Eclipse 2/11 AQ

KittyLiXX

Need a push ... Bought my airline tix on Saturday .. Good price for NS RT. They won't go down with the gas prices creeping in....

Sailed Solstice last 2 years in January ... Loved her but we were not crazy for the food. About to book Eclipse AQ for all the good we've heard about Blu... After seeing the spreadsheet, the trick is finding the good cabin

( limited noise in AM and late PM is most important to us) .. Good ( non obstructed) Veranda view.

Humps are all gone for the cruise I want ( 2/12/11) ... I'm leaning in the 1640 ish areas - seem to have quiet area reviews. There is an active rolls call for this cruise already - I don't think that the prices for AQ will go down much if any ( last year, my cruise prices only went up) - - The site we book on offers free Gratuities... So that's a sizeable plus...

Please Tell me one more reason to jump on this NOW ! ;):);)

Book now...you can always change your mind later. The longer you wait, the more limited the choice of cabins. I think you have made a good choice in going AQ. Blu is fantastic and we loved having free access to the Relaxation Lounge and Persian Gardens. You might want to consider a more forward cabin. We had 1519 which had some noise from above from gym but didn't notice it until late afternoon/early evening and weren't in the cabin too much then. It's a very convenient location, near the forward elevators and the Aqua Spa. Good reports on some other cabins in that hallway (those closer to the elevators) also. We did get a hump cabin for next cruise and I am concerned about the noise but reports vary so we'll see.

Need a push ... Bought my airline tix on Saturday .. Good price for NS RT. They won't go down with the gas prices creeping in....

Sailed Solstice last 2 years in January ... Loved her but we were not crazy for the food. About to book Eclipse AQ for all the good we've heard about Blu... After seeing the spreadsheet, the trick is finding the good cabin

( limited noise in AM and late PM is most important to us) .. Good ( non obstructed) Veranda view.

Humps are all gone for the cruise I want ( 2/12/11) ... I'm leaning in the 1640 ish areas - seem to have quiet area reviews. There is an active rolls call for this cruise already - I don't think that the prices for AQ will go down much if any ( last year, my cruise prices only went up) - - The site we book on offers free Gratuities... So that's a sizeable plus...

Please Tell me one more reason to jump on this NOW ! ;):);)

My TA has a group (not a large group, but a group nonetheless) on this particular sailing. If you want to email me, I'll be happy to forward you his contact information. He is offering amenities for this sailing.

Jo-Ann

Archived