Skinny jeans for an old broad !

Buster27

Hi Charlene, funny how I keep running across you here and there. Our cruises are getting closer! Fingers crossed we both can avoid any oil problems.

Sorry for butting into this post. Carry on.

This was more about the age not the weight.....

Yes, but the fact remains that if you are not fairly thin, the skinny little legs of the skinny jeans will in turn make your ass look HUGE.:eek:

I am more concerned with wearing what looks best on me rather than "whatever I want" or what is the trend of the moment.

The book "How Not to Look Old" is all about being stylish and looking great without looking ridiculous. Written for the 40 and up crowd that wants to look great.

Hi Lucky Granny, I live in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area and as my "name" states I am a Rocker and I Travel. My hubbie and I have worked for a rock band for over 30 years, their 13th album is releasing tomorrow worldwide and we are "Rockin' Out" at the ledgendary Fillmore Aud. Saturday night for the release party. I have a big birthday, yep, one with a "0" at the end coming up in October and will rock till the bitter end. Why not! I say to all of you, wear what you want, do what you want, be kind , travel, travel, travel and you will have very few regrets in life.

Happy Travels!

That is too, too cool! What's the name of your band? Is the album available on iTunes or CD Baby? Since the demise of the "record" (I'm REALLY old) I've never known what to call music - is album the current industry term?

Yes, but the fact remains that if you are not fairly thin, the skinny little legs of the skinny jeans will in turn make your ass look HUGE.:eek:

I am more concerned with wearing what looks best on me rather than "whatever I want" or what is the trend of the moment.

The book "How Not to Look Old" is all about being stylish and looking great without looking ridiculous. Written for the 40 and up crowd that wants to look great.

I disagree. I've seen some not-so-skinny ladies wearing skinny jeans and I thought they looked great. That's because they chose the right pair for their shape. I have also seen some skinny girls look awful in skinny jeans.

Archived