Post Cruise Survey

crzrr

Just completed my third Azamara survey since returning from our March cruise on Journey. This survey was all about ports. Questions were asked about what we liked and didn't like about the ports on our most recent cruise. Then there was a whole section on where we would like to go in the future. You had the option of choosing three areas of the world and then were asked about specific ports in each of those areas. I spent a lot of time on the South Seas region. Wow - an Azamara cruise there would be fantastic as other options are somewhat limited. Nice to see that they are asking lots of questions, not only about the ships, but what past passengers would like to see in the way of itineraries.

They really do care about guest input.

On the cruise I just got off of :( they threw a cruise critic party for us even though we didn't have enough people.

They then hosted a second get together for us at the end so we could give them feedback about the cruise.

They really do care about guest input.

On the cruise I just got off of :( they threw a cruise critic party for us even though we didn't have enough people.

They then hosted a second get together for us at the end so we could give them feedback about the cruise.

This was our third Azamara cruise and we have received surveys after each one. This is the first time that we have received three after one cruise. The first was about the cruise in general, the second was about the ship and now the ports. I think that they are really trying to get a firm grasp on what people think and want. We have always found the crew on board to be very familiar with Cruise Critic and wanting to hear feedback, so two parties seems to have been the norm. I'm happy to hear that they had them even when the minimum number wasn't met. That's great.

On another note, I see that you have sailed on the Paul Gauguin. Did you enjoy those cruises? I would love to see Azamara come out with a South Seas itinerary. But, if not, the Paul Gauguin seems to fit us the best.

Hi Everyone !

While I agree that it's great to ask for Guests input, these surveys have been around for some time. The port surveys cast a very wide net, and ask many detailed questions. Based on my past experiences with these surveys from Celebrity, very little of it comes to reality.

Yes, I'm glad they are asking, but I wouldn't bet the house that big itinerary changes are ahead, especially as they just announced their 2011/2012 schedule. Beyond that ? Perhaps they will take a look into making bigger changes.

With that said, I hope that Azamara considers tweaking their 2011/2012 program, as some itineraries are disappointing.

Archived