ES rate

ktravis

I am cruising 9-4 on Ecstasy. I booked at $389.00 and $82.03 taxes/fees. Found rate this morning at $369.00 abd 32.03 taxes/fees. Is the credit for the fare only? And what is up with the large difference in the taxes/fees? I have applied for the credit and I am waiting to hear about that.

Did you book thru a TA?? Iv never seen that big of a difference in taxes and fees. Also, you are NOT price protected on taxes and fees, so you wouldnt get them back until you are onboard.

We both got $3.91 pp back to our sign and sail for overpayment of taxes and fees. Wierd since you would think they would have known the price because I only booked 8 days before the cruise.

Iv never heard of taxes and fees being that high on a short cruise, which I assume you are talking about ..so maybe a TA added something in?? Without more details I am only guessing.

I am sure taxes and fees on Ecstasy were never $82.03 ...something wrong there. I have been on Ecstasy numerous times...(thats why I said did you book thru a TA, they sometimes add someone else on)

We also dont know what category you booked or you are matching to...so other than telling you no you cant get overage back on taxes and fees, not much we can help you with.

Iv seen taxes and fees change by as much as close to $10 pp on a 7 day, but I have never seen a $50 change on fees. Iv never seen fees on Ecstasy as high as what you are saying either... are you sure thats for one person?? I just dont know what to say without seeing your receipt.

You looked online at your booking right?

It just doesnt make sense.

I dont think any of us here can do anything for you. We cant even tell you what price we see, since we dont know what category you booked.

i remember when looking at my documents first time and i was like, hmm wheres the gratuities i had added in. then looked further and was like.. ohhh ok.. cool.. lol. i like to make sure everything is straight up and accounted for. lol

Archived