New to Cruising!!!

Jo.T

Help, we are family from England who have just booked their first cruise in summer 2005, I have children aged 11 and 6. We have booked a Grand Suite on the Voyager of the Seas. Has anybody stayed in a Grand Suite before and was it worth the extra money. The tour company does not seem to have any details.

I am also worried about motion sickness, hence why we have booked a caribbean cruise hoping that the seas will be calmer.

If there are any other tips from people who have stayed on the Voyager of the Seas I would be extremely grateful.

Jo.T:)

I have never had the special opportunity to stay in the Grand Suite, but I'm sure it is absolutely beautiful.

As far as seasickness, once you hit the Caribbean sea, it does call down alot. I've noticed that the first day out the seas can be rough. The sea can be tricky, it can be calm or rough so, you hope for the best. You can bring along the patches or take some kind of medication to help if you get sick easily.

Enjoy your vacation:o

Archived