Dinner on Triumph

rrgator

Leaving Saturday for 5 fun days on the Triumph. According to our confirmation, we have the late seating for Dinner. On the Carnival website, the Triumph has the anytime dining. Does anyone know how you do the anytime dining if you already are assigned an early or late seating?

Right after you embark, check with the pursers desk, or just look at a "Fun Times", and it will tell you where, and what time the Maitre 'D will be available for request for changes in dining assignments. (Usually about 1 P.M. to 3 P.M. or so.) I would guess that if you hustle right down to see him/her, you'll be able to request, and receive a change in your dining assignment from traditional early/late to "anytime" dining. Good luck, and have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

Actually, I've been told that "Early" is the most requested dining time, so I'd guess that you'll be able to get "anytime".

Just talked to a carnival representative who checked and said there is no anytime dining left. It has all been taken. He informed me that when you book the reservation, when you are asked for your dining preference, that is when you reply anytime dining. Live and learn. I think I will make a run at the maitre d once we get on board Saturday. It can't hurt.

yhou'll have to see the matre'd and see if you can change. but just like switching late to early or visa versa depends on how many chose it. personally i like the late dining, but i also don't have kids traveling with me.

We asked when we booked and the only choice was late dining with a waitlist for early dining, and anytime dining not a choice at all (not even waitlist). My husband likes late dining and every cruise we have had late dining. I wanted to try anytime dining.

Archived