YES to Bon Voyage

jks336

Mischelle Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Good Afternoon,

An unfortunate miscommunication occurred between our Bon Voyage department and call centers which led to the dissemination of incorrect information to our reservations agents. To clarify, we have not ceased alcohol sales, either pre-cruise or during the sailing, through Bon Voyage and apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion.

Thank you!

Mischelle Beattie Manager - Online Community Carnival Cruise Lines

This is driving me nuts.. MACH- Is there anyway you can find out what this means?

Michelle also posted that the policy has not changed. So it seems as though they changed their mind after all. Looks like the Victory in March is a go. Aft wrap with a couple of bottles of booze for me and DW.

I received the same reply above from a facebook post I did on their facebook page. I just posted asking specifically about bottle sales so we will see.

I'm sorry but there was no mis communication IMO.. They are back peddling on a really stupid decision.:cool:

Why not just call Bon Voyage' dept. yourself and see if you can order liquor.... ??? Pretty simple if you need to know that bad !

As a matter of fact I have called on and off for the past 2 days.. Thank you very much.. ;)

MACH- Talks to people that can give him a real answer..

An unfortunate miscommunication occurred between our Bon Voyage department and call centers which led to the dissemination of incorrect information to our reservations agents. To clarify, we have not ceased alcohol sales, either pre-cruise or during the sailing, through Bon Voyage and apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion.

I received this same email just 10 minutes ago in response to an email that I sent yesterday. Just wanted to confirm the same email. This was copy and pasted.

MY post was from CARNIVAL thats why i cut/copy & pasted it.

I got the same email from the BV department. I know Mach is great but he is NOT the end word at Carnival. I know Mach didn't intend this, but wow, some people have really put him on a pedestal :eek::rolleyes:

I got the same email from the BV department. I know Mach is great but he is NOT the end word at Carnival. I know Mach didn't intend this, but wow, some people have really put him on a pedestal :eek::rolleyes:

Thank God, he is as helpful as he is! Again, I appreciate all you contribute to this sight, Mach.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you!

Let me translate this for yall....It simply means we made a bone head idea - and got caught - and now we want you to belive that it was just a "miscommunitcation" and may I have your order please?

maybe.. I certainly don't think it was a mis-communication in any way, shape or form....

I was going to order anyway. But will do so sooner..just in case...

Up those liquor sales it's almost the end of the quarter LOL!!:rolleyes:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you!

WAs rather shocked, got not one but 2 emails from Carnival saying that BV is just like it has been for a long time!! Thanks carnival for making things right!

Mach takes up a lot of his time helping many on here and MOST of us really appreciate what he does, for no pay!! He is the guy to go to when one has a question, from new cruisers to well seasoned cruisers. Thanks Mach again!!

Archived