YES to Bon Voyage

jks336

When is too early to buy bon voyage? Do you have to have the final payment paid? I was going to wait to later and I cruise in October. I think maybe I should order now just incase.

Thanks in advance, if anyone knows.

It is never to early... I just ordered for a cruise in June 2011 and the final payment doesn't have to made.

Mach takes up a lot of his time helping many on here and MOST of us really appreciate what he does, for no pay!! He is the guy to go to when one has a question, from new cruisers to well seasoned cruisers. Thanks Mach again!!

I too appreciate what Mach does. And the mods do get a stipend so that part is wrong. My concern came when a poster doubted the OP's word (which came directly from an email from the Bon Voyage Dept at CARNIVAL) in favor of "waiting on Mach". Again, I assume Mach to be a very humble guy who would be the last one to want to be put on that kind of pedestal. Just my observation. Mach can certainly correct me if he DOES like the pedestal.

Mach takes up a lot of his time helping many on here and MOST of us really appreciate what he does, for no pay!! He is the guy to go to when one has a question, from new cruisers to well seasoned cruisers. Thanks Mach again!!

yes Mach does, and he has avenue's that we don't have to get info and it is great of him to do so! and also, the person you quoted wasn't being rude by any means and for you to say so wasn't nice or rather the thumbs down & get a life quote.

Archived