Weather on Trans Atlantic Crossing Rome - Miami November

hsb248

Big Question :) HAHA

Weather on Trans Atlantic Crossing Rome - Miami November

I know weather is unpredictable. Based on your past cruise's what temperatures can one expect maybe? Not holding you to any of this..... trying to figure out what to bring clothing wise and or purchase. How much deck time might one have and so on. Some one on here said the first few days to Spain were cooler how cool temperature range and after that very pleasant what does this translate to mean? When I reserved with Azamara via the phone the gale I talked to said a fellow agent at Azamara was on the cruise last year and her husband was on deck most days in shorts. Any help with this is appreciated.

Thanks,

HSB248 / Hugh

Ah yes, the great Weather Lottery. If you are crossing the south Atlantic it will probably be slightly warmer but don't bank on it! Remember that Italy can be very cold in November.

We crossed on a TA in late Nov/early Dec 2008 (Barcelona to Miami) - because we headed south from Barcelona and the ship continued on a southern path, it got warmer as the cruise progressed. Most of our sea days (we had 7) were warm enough for us to be in shorts & t-shirts and to enjoy laying by the pool.

Marianne

If you book a balcony, make sure it is on the prt side, as that is where the sun will be. We crossed last Nov. on Carnival Dream. It was 60'smost of the time. It will be breezy while at sea...that's why our cove balcony was great. Don't know if I would wear shorts, but capris woudl not be out of place. EM

Been on several. Cool early in the cruise, warming later. Never too cold, not too warm for me. Hal was the best, as the cover over the pool was adjustible and the weather was always great on deck! We spent all our time by the pool, much of it playing cards.

Archived