any good deals on transalantic oct 2010

jamiedog11

Hi all trying to find some good deals on the transalantic this october, cant find any.

has any one found any

thanks

carol

Lots of cheap transatlantic deals around - NCL, Cunard, RCCL, MSC, HAL, etc, starting as cheap as 479 Euro according to the website of my German travelagent - or does it have to be P&O? That I don't see anywhere.

This is the only one I could find:

http://www.podeals.com/fusion/detailcruise.pl?sessionkey=C9751FDA-7B30-4383-89FF-B77388D750EE&chosencruise=94_5.0&cid=101420&depair=

Does not look like a steal to me....especially not in comparison with other transatlantic cruises I have seen.... Transatlantic are normally fairly cheap.

Hi Carol

By the number of summer offers we are getting from P*O they seem to still be trying to get shut of space on their summer itineraries.

The discounted Transatlantics are always around, and if you can hold your nerve until the last minute you could be up a real bargain.

Cb

We are booked on our 2nd transatlantic with P&O in October. We booked both times when they first came out and the price we paid has still not been beaten.

Its a risk booking late and you don't get the best choice of cabins or dining options.

• 3 weeks later...

P&O are offering £200 pounds onboard credit for this cruise at the mo if you book by the end of june.

We booked today and go a balcony guarantee for £1600 pounds each and that includes the extra night onboard in Barbados.:)

Got a decent deal from our TA on Azura (with £300 OBC) - the 15 nts was cheaper than the 14nts. It means we actually get a chance to see Barbados for a change instead of flying straight home.

Caryl

Archived