**Golden Princess May 14, 2011 - Vancouver To Seattle**

LEtue

A warm Canadian Thanksgiving to all our new cruise companions to be. It also happens to be my Birthday today. The Victoria Contingent of our family will be going out for Dinner. The basenjis will stay home and have some wet Dog Food (mixed) with their dry Beniful.:):)

Forgot to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and Birthday!!! :D

I saved that information some where....I'll post it when we get closer to sailing :)

I found an old fax transmittal form.

The fax number for egg crate/mattress topper requests is 661-284-4885. As I had it handy, I faxed my request today.

There are posts on the Princess board that say you can now just call Princess and make the request. I actually find it is easier to fax it. Plus, there's a paper trail.

Mary

A friend of mine is on the Ryndam this week. The itinerary has changed because of a hurricane. They are going to Half Moon Cay (private island) and Grand Turk instead of Roatan and Costa Maya. I love HMC... it's really nice. Better than Costa Maya, for sure.

Mary

A friend of mine is on the Ryndam this week. The itinerary has changed because of a hurricane. They are going to Half Moon Cay (private island) and Grand Turk instead of Roatan and Costa Maya. I love HMC... it's really nice. Better than Costa Maya, for sure.

Mary

I would be disappointed with the itinerary change and its the reason I avoid cruising during the peak of hurricane season :( Costa Maya is no big deal but Roatan is a great snorkel port and I was a bit disappointed with Grand Turk. Although hurricane Ike probably effected the snorkeling there for a few years so maybe it will come back.....

Don't know how to say thank you in Chinese... so I'll just say Thank you!

Mary

Looked it up...

谢谢 (xie xie) [pronounced.. she-eh she-eh] I don't know how it will sound with my Texas drawl...

Shaaay Shaaay.....:D

Mary

Is everyone ready for the weekend? We are really enjoying beautiful weather here right now :D I think it is cool enough for me to clean the garage tomorrow. So that should fill my Saturday morning - before the big game......

Chris my son reccomends Hons at Robson and Nicola. Very popular especially with groups. Its a little walk from the Regency as all thats in that area of Robson is East Indian and Thai. If you venture to Chinatown off Main there are too numerous to mention great Chinese Restaurants. Enjoy.:)

Chris my son reccomends Hons at Robson and Nicola. Very popular especially with groups. Its a little walk from the Regency as all thats in that area of Robson is East Indian and Thai. If you venture to Chinatown off Main there are too numerous to mention great Chinese Restaurants. Enjoy.:)

Sounds good. I'll let you know if we try Hons....

Have a good weekend everyones. Great weather here.

Mary

Another loss for the team today :(

Mary, I think I saw a bad final score in the Baylor game too :(

Nope... We won 31-25 over Colorado. Great win, but a tough schedule coming up. Need to savor this one. If I am realistic we only have a chance to win one more this year... Kansas St., Texas, Oklahoma St., A&M and Texas left.

Overall it was a good day. Ohio St. LOST!!!! Texas WON over Nebraska!!!!!

On another note, can you believe it's just over 2 months until Christmas? Final payment will be here before you know it.

Mary

Nope... We won 31-25 over Colorado. Great win, but a tough schedule coming up. Need to savor this one. If I am realistic we only have a chance to win one more this year... Kansas St., Texas, Oklahoma St., A&M and Texas left.

Overall it was a good day. Ohio St. LOST!!!! Texas WON over Nebraska!!!!!

On another note, can you believe it's just over 2 months until Christmas? Final payment will be here before you know it.

Mary

Yikes, that is a tough future schedule :eek:

Yes, I can believe that Christmas is just over 2 months away! I finally bought my airfare to ATL on Tuesday so I'm all set though :)

Have Thanksgiving in TX in just over a month :D

Yikes, that is a tough future schedule :eek:

Yes, I can believe that Christmas is just over 2 months away! I finally bought my airfare to ATL on Tuesday so I'm all set though :)

Have Thanksgiving in TX in just over a month :D

I made a mistake and listed Texas twice.... no such luck... Oklahoma instead. It goes from bad to worse...:eek:

I have a hard time thinking about Thanksgiving. Too much to do at work between now and then.

Watched a movie from Netflix last night. "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I've watched it a few times before. Much of the movie is shot in Sitka. Just beautiful.

Mary

I have a hard time thinking about Thanksgiving. Too much to do at work between now and then.

Watched a movie from Netflix last night. "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I've watched it a few times before. Much of the movie is shot in Sitka. Just beautiful.

Mary

I know what you mean. This is my busiest time - until just before Christmas. Getting all of the 2010 fiscal data finalized and 2011 ready to go is a challenge.

I will have to check out that movie! I visited Sitka on the Oosterdam itinerary and I would like to go back :D

Yes, the scenery is gorgeous in "The Proposal." The movie is so-so for me, but well worth the time just to see Alaska. I really enjoyed it.

I can't believe the Longhorns pulled it out against Nebraska. Now the Cornhuskers will run with their tails tucked to that other conference. He he, isn't it just awful how I can gloat? I was all prepared for us to lose -- and the Texans pulled one out too! Overall it was a great weekend for football in my corner of the woods.

Our weather is holding onto summer as long as it posibly can. We might have seen the last of the 90+ degree days, but we still hover in the 80's in the afternoon and our AC is still running. Of course that's not unusual -- sometimes it just stays on almost year round!

Yes, the scenery is gorgeous in "The Proposal." The movie is so-so for me, but well worth the time just to see Alaska. I really enjoyed it.

I can't believe the Longhorns pulled it out against Nebraska. Now the Cornhuskers will run with their tails tucked to that other conference. He he, isn't it just awful how I can gloat? I was all prepared for us to lose -- and the Texans pulled one out too! Overall it was a great weekend for football in my corner of the woods.

Our weather is holding onto summer as long as it posibly can. We might have seen the last of the 90+ degree days, but we still hover in the 80's in the afternoon and our AC is still running. Of course that's not unusual -- sometimes it just stays on almost year round!

Now the Cornhuskers will run with their tails tucked to that other conference.

That other conference :confused: It's the BIG TEN we can't wait for them to get here :D

Too bad Texas didn't come too - then we would have lots to talk about :)

I agree with you... The Proposal is an average movie, but I just love seeing Sitka.

All I have to say to Nebraska is ... Bye, Bye! :D Baylor said the same thing to Colorado on it's way to the Pac-10... Bye, Bye!! :D

Yes, Margie, still rather warm down here in Sugar Land too. At least we've seen the last of the 90's.

Mary

I really like having Longhorn games in our same time zone. I think traveling all over the country is fairly silly and doesn't help the fan base, either. It's really funny that the Big 12 has 10 teams, the Pac 10 has what, 16 or so? Obviously things are in flux, and until they settle on a playoff system and tv payoffs calm down, we will continue to see chaos. So sad that money rules it all...

Archived