Post Pictures of you

phlydude

I found a website from India that allowed you to enter start and stop points from a map and it plots nautical miles for you. I did a google and found it.

Aren't you the brilliant one? ;) is that sure evdience that you are in fact a hard core cruiser?

I really love this board.

Can someone PLEASE tell me once and for all....who is BICKER? The guy seems to be a legend around these parts!

Monte: Thanks for the compliment ;)

Bicker lives up to his name. He likes to bicker. He also knows everything about cruising, right down to every single rule and guideline, :rolleyes: and he makes sure everyone knows it.I think he is on his cruise right now ( his 2nd )

Ok Dennis, so where exactly are you???? I am guessing somewhere in Philly(sure am a rocket scientist here LOL) and I dont think I have to guess who you will be rooting for on Sunday do I????

I now live in Newark, DE but was born and raised in Philadelphia (just 30 miles from where I'm at now) and drive through it every weekday on my way to and fro work.

As for Sunday's game, here's the kicker...my wife is from Boston and I am from Philly - anyone see any animosity there? She doesn't care about football and drools over Tom Brady but she also likes TO and his personality.

I know I am rooting for the Birds in this game but if they weren't there, I have nothing against the Patriots. Now however, I might have to add another team to the hated list...

Dallas

Washington

NY

Tampa

Carolina

Patriots

That list just keeps growing...:rolleyes:

I know I am rooting for the Birds in this game but if they weren't there, I have nothing against the Patriots. Now however, I might have to add another team to the hated list...

Dallas

Washington

NY

Tampa

Carolina

Patriots

That list just keeps growing...:rolleyes:

Funny how Dallas is at the top of the list :) I grew up in South Philly and my dad was a die hard Cowboys fan...you can imagine how well THAT went in our neighborhood!

Cheers,

Esther (who still remembers the 1980 Super Bowl like it was yesterday and will be rooting for "Da Iggles" on Sunday)

Archived