Post Pictures of you

phlydude

Ok, I posted this same thread on the Carnival forum and it has exploded with popularity. But since I am sailing on RCI in December, I figured it wouldn't be such a bad thing to post over here as well! Here is your chance to post a picture of you to share with your fellow members. Since everyone talks to each other and friendships have been made here, you might as see the face behind the screen name!

epcot.jpg

Here is my wife and I in WDW.

For those that need help on how to post a picture, click on "quote", "post reply" or "go advanced" and find this icon :

insertimage.gif

Click on it and enter the web address of the photo.

NOTE:photos hosted on webshots do not link in the forum (they may look like they are there when you create your post but disappear when it gets put in the thread). In this case, just past a link of where we can find your picture and we can click on it!

Happy posting!

Great idea but don't think I can. I think they are still looking for me!!;)

Very funny Bob!

But you know....they may be looking for ME too!

They pulled my thread.....remember? :eek:

Maybe we should re-name this thread to : Cruise Critic's Most Wanted??

Good idea (posting a photo). Instead I'm attaching a link to a shot of my wife, kids & I that was taken at the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau (while on a cruise of course). I'm the fat one on the right.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/60910963/60912230uYuYDa

Oh, and after seeing what you look like Robyn, I know why I like Canada ;) Let us know how you like the Radiance, that's our favorite ship thus far.

-Monte

Robyn, Monte (mbisson), after seeing your picture, knows why he likes Canada.

After seeing my picture he would soon change his tune.:D Truth is I don't have any digital pictures and I am just not good with this computer c**p. Does anyone know if the picture shown with Bicker is actually the "Bickers"?

BobBeaSea

As you've seen already, this really is a handsome looking group. Bet you fit right in. You've already shown us an outstanding sense of humor and a great personality. Appearance is superficial and doesn't really count. Just ask that fat guy in my photo.

-Monte

Robyn, Monte (mbisson), after seeing your picture, knows why he likes Canada.

After seeing my picture he would soon change his tune.:D Truth is I don't have any digital pictures and I am just not good with this computer c**p. Does anyone know if the picture shown with Bicker is actually the "Bickers"?

Can someone PLEASE tell me once and for all....who is BICKER? The guy seems to be a legend around these parts!

Monte: Thanks for the compliment ;)

How do I get a picture from "my documents" file?

Thanks.

You can't post them from your hard drive. First, you have to host them on another site - like shutterfly.com. Then, copy and paste the properties of the picure when you use the mountain icon. I hope this helps!:cool:

The "Bickers" are currently cruising; been awfully quiet around here! I would think Steve (dosp) will be checking this thread anytime now. We see his picture all the time- best thing about it is his wife. He will be lurking for pictures:) . Speaking of pictures, must be one around here somewhere- hell, I wish I knew what I was doing! If I find something I'll get it posted, if not, c'est la vie!

if your picture isn't published on a web site (meaning if you see your pictures from your hard drive) you can't post them here. You will need to have your pictures linked somewhere. I have a friend who runs a website and he allows free picture hosting, all you have to do is register (no spam). If you want the link, e-mail me at phlydude&yahoo.com (replace the & with @).

No problem.....actually feels good to be right for a change! ;)

Is anyone else counting sleeps until they c...ruise? :rolleyes:

By the way Dennis.....I really like what you did in the right hand corner for your location! How did you figure it out in nautical miles? Too Funny!

Archived