Fascination In Jacksonville

APDMOM

We will be sailing out of Jacksonville Sept. 7. Is there a chance you will be able to add us to your calendar?

etchdreams

Gladly. If the weather is not rainy, we will be there. "See" you around 5:20 :)

Looks like the Fascination is still going strong out of Jacksonville !! I will be on the October 5, 2013 cruise to Freeport and Half Moon Cay. Been to Freeport several times, but never to HMC. Looking forward to that!

Looks like the Fascination is still going strong out of Jacksonville !! I will be on the October 5, 2013 cruise to Freeport and Half Moon Cay. Been to Freeport several times, but never to HMC. Looking forward to that!

Since you are on the same sailing as Oldrailfan, I will be there to take pics, if the weather cooperates :) Enjoy planning. I take the pictures from Mayport - about 5:20 p.m., Starboard.

We're sailing 7/8/13. Have the 2nd to last balcony on the starboard side of the Empress deck. We'll wave & think of you as we sail by :-)

I'm sorry I missed this post! I saw it too late. Hope you are enjoying your cruise :)

Umm, hope this won't be a disappointment - we're going to Nassau, not Freeport. Anyway, you'll see why they have the "I Wish I Could Stay Here Forever" bar and sign at HMC... ;)

Not true ...we are sailing from Jax this October!!!

Did you, by chance, go back to the early posts in this thread, where they were discussing the possibility of Fascination leaving Jacksonville? If so, those posts are around four years old, and the matter has long since been settled. Our ship is staying in JAX for the foreseeable future... :D

I know somewhere in these 26 pages. I am there on the Fascination, I am glad to see this on the front page again, I will be back on her on 10/28:)

Hi, marshhawk! Welcome back. I made a note on my calendar that you will be on Fascination again :)

We're sailing on Sept 2. Any chance you will be taking photos that day?

Wow! All the way from California to Fascination! I have added you to my calendar. If nothing unforeseen comes up, we will be there. Enjoy planning!

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you for the wonderful pictures. We will be sailing on Sept 30th and am getting so excited, even more so after seeing your pictures.

APDMOM - I'll be on this cruise...

This one too! B2B. We'll have the Starboard-most aft facing balcony on Empress Deck for both cruises.

Edited by oldrailfan

We leave tomorrow! 3rd trip on the Fascination in the past 12 months. Safe to say we're in love. :) will you be taking pics?

Unfortunately, I had a PTO meeting tonight, so no pics... You will just have to book a 4th!!! :D

Unfortunately, I had a PTO meeting tonight, so no pics... You will just have to book a 4th!!! :D

Hi APDMOM,

We're on the Fascination Sept 16th. If you're taking pic's that day, how can we contact you afterwards? Would like to see what you captured as we roll out!

Thanks for the past efforts and posts. :D

My DF and I and our 2 children will be sailing out on December 9th....I would love to have pics of her taken...thanks in advance!!

I will add them to my calendar :) If nothing comes up, we will be there. We will have to keep an eye on the sunset though - not sure if it will be too dark for pics. I will let you know closer to the time.

[quote name='roosterlamp']Hi APDMOM,

We're on the Fascination Sept 16th. If you're taking pic's that day, how can we contact you afterwards? Would like to see what you captured as we roll out!

Thanks for the past efforts and posts. :D[/QUOTE]

Hi roosterlamp! Unfortunately, I have a meeting that day, so we will not be able to make it. Maybe next time ;) Let me know if you go again!

[quote name='APDMOM'][SIZE="3"]I will add them to my calendar :) If nothing comes up, we will be there. We will have to keep an eye on the sunset though - not sure if it will be too dark for pics. I will let you know closer to the time.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thanks a million, you are the best

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Etchdreams']Will be the 3rd time out of Jacksonville, and you have been able to take pictures each time, Thanks so much. The others have never made it to the" spot", always forgot. This time the say for sure. we will have to see HaHa[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]:D I know how it is on sail off day! So much to do, so much ship to enjoy, so much to eat and drink, so very little time!!!

If our "almost daily" thunderstorm does not show up, we will be there. Enjoy your cruise![/SIZE]