Past Cruise Pins

TobysMom

So when did they stop giving ship pins to past guests? I have a collection of pins and we just got off the spirit and no more pins. Seems like there are really no benefits anymore for loyalty. At the past cruisers party the waiter gave us a hard time for asking for a 2nd drink. I remember when they couldn't bring the drinks fast enough.

So when did they stop giving ship pins to past guests? I have a collection of pins and we just got off the spirit and no more pins. Seems like there are really no benefits anymore for loyalty. At the past cruisers party the waiter gave us a hard time for asking for a 2nd drink. I remember when they couldn't bring the drinks fast enough.

They stoped about 6 -7 months ago. They did sell them ion the gift shop, I think they were $4.99. I got one on e-bay a little less than that.

Platinum still gets them. The ones for sale in the shops I hear are a tad larger, but Iv never seen them.

You will get them once you turn platinum as a reward for your loyalty.

Id say its been since last summer at least since they gave them out to everyone. Back them some got them and some didnt as they ran out on some ships.

Platinum still gets them. The ones for sale in the shops I hear are a tad larger, but Iv never seen them.

Id say its been since last summer at least since they gave them out to everyone. Back them some got them and some didnt as they ran out on some ships.

They are larger - by just a little.

They area little larger. We were on the Freedom in Apr. Got one pin for the Victory! :eek: Never been on the Victory. We are Plaitnum so we also got a gift, A picture frame with CARNIVAL on it! :rolleyes: Things must be getting bad. :p

Luv's Crusin'

Not true. No pin for us on the Valor last year in October or the Dream this April. :(

At the past gust party on the Fascination earlier this month, they were brining tray after tray after tray of drinks. I could not keep up!

Not true. No pin for us on the Valor last year in October or the Dream this April. :(

Sorry you did not get your pins.

We got them on the Dream. We did not get them on the Valor last year because the decision to hand them out to Platinum members had not filtered down to the ships at the time that we sailed.

Last fall there was a problem, they ran out ....but the problem should have been fixed by now. Im assuming you are now platinum.

I got mine about a week ago on Triumph.

Got pins on Conquest in October and we are not platinum (although we were in a suite)...and could not drink fast enough at the past guest party...

I'm just saying...:)

On our cruise earlier this month, we ran into 3 bar staff that we had sailed with before many times.... and all I can say is that the Repeater's Party and the Farewell Party were both a lot of fun!!! :D

Archived