Any chance of obc or price drop for Easter week?

Janespup

I have booked ES for the week between Passover and Easter for 2011. I don't know if it is considered to be "Spring Break" but it is an elevated price week. I wonder if there is a chance of getting a price reduction or OBC with it being a holiday week? Anyone know? We have several cabins, from interior to 8M.

Easter next year is not until April, so its past spring break for the U.S.

I got my cheapest 7 day price on RCL of $349 during Easter week, and other good deals.

Most people who celebrate Easter stay home and go to church, they dont say hey lets go on a cruise.

Iv cruised 3 Easters now because its a cheap week. Most of one roll call was out of state, the locals didnt cruise that week for some reason.

Dont know what you paid or what port you are out of, which will also determine how popular the week is. Im not sure why all the sudden people think Easter or Thanksgiving are hot weeks to cruise.

People in Mexico often do have spring break around Easter, but I wouldnt think if you are going out of NY that would affect you as much as it does the Texas ports for instance.

Prices will continue to change. A high week now, might not be closer to the cruise as people book the cheaper weeks, Carnival will change them around ...or there could be several groups your week holding cabins..who knows this early?

I have booked our Spring Break 4/17-24....which is Easter break. Our cabin has gone up $60 pp since booking. Carnival knows this is Spring break as the prices are MUCH higher. I doubt we will get a drop in price,BUT that doesn't mean I will stop looking!

For the Northeast the school break ( not for college kids) is late April next year. The cruise ports in Baltimore and NYC are MUCH higher that school break right before Easter. I was talking to a Carnival agent and they said prices most likely will not go down at least out of Baltimore the Easter break. The Baltimore port is 'HOT" right now and so is Easter break.

Who knows we may get lucky;)!!! I am watching

Easter next year is not until April, so its past spring break for the U.S.

I got my cheapest 7 day price on RCL of $349 during Easter week, and other good deals.

Most people who celebrate Easter stay home and go to church, they dont say hey lets go on a cruise.

Iv cruised 3 Easters now because its a cheap week. Most of one roll call was out of state, the locals didnt cruise that week for some reason.

Dont know what you paid or what port you are out of, which will also determine how popular the week is. Im not sure why all the sudden people think Easter or Thanksgiving are hot weeks to cruise.

People in Mexico often do have spring break around Easter, but I wouldnt think if you are going out of NY that would affect you as much as it does the Texas ports for instance.

Prices will continue to change. A high week now, might not be closer to the cruise as people book the cheaper weeks, Carnival will change them around ...or there could be several groups your week holding cabins..who knows this early?

There are lots of schools who are out for a week for easter, yes, in the united states...our schools always combine easter with spring break as do quite a few schools...I doubt there will be any drop in pricing, but hope you get lucky!

Archived