second bathroom in owners suite

mttwinmom

I thought I had read somewhere that there is actually a second small bathroom in the owners suite but don't seem to find any information on this. Is this hopeful wishing.

I could not find a second bathroom. The "solarium" concept, lack of a second bath and a second sleeping area are the reasons we choose a Villa over the owner's suite. My only regret with the Villa is the balacony appears smaller than what you would normally get in a suite.

I think the window view in the bedroom of the OS is sexy as heck, but if I were the designer I would have devoted less to the bathroom and wrapped that balcony around more. Big balconies rule.

The courtyard villa has the space allotted just perfectly for me. Nothing better than an ocean view from the tub.

On the owners suites, if you look at the deck plans for cabins 17030, 17032, 17033, 17035 (they are on the BACK area of the courtyard) it seems that they may have large balconies. But not direct ocean views.

I can't find one :confused:

layout_owners_lores.jpg

I'm a bit surprised that nobody has commented on the shower and the potentially outward facing window. My guess is that it's frosted, but wonder if someone would get a silhouette show in port. :D

I'm a bit surprised that nobody has commented on the shower and the potentially outward facing window. My guess is that it's frosted, but wonder if someone would get a silhouette show in port. :D

Same with the villas. If you study the downloadable PDF renderings, you'll see there is a much darker blue tint by the tub in the villas, which doesn't go all the way to the ceiling and I assume is the same in the showers. That could be tinting that provides privacy. And for the villa's porthole by the tub that looks to the balcony, I could have sworn that I saw something similar to the built-in shade that the studio's porthole-to-the-hall has. I just can't remember where I saw that.

what do suppose the small room to the upper left of the dining table is, possibly a water closet (I hope). I chose this suite for the solarium concept, easier to keep track of 4 yr old twins :) I just thought I had read somewhere about a small bathroom, might be confusing it with the villa suite. Anyway, I'm still happy with the owners suite even if we have to stand in line for the loo

what do suppose the small room to the upper left of the dining table is, possibly a water closet (I hope). I chose this suite for the solarium concept, easier to keep track of 4 yr old twins :) I just thought I had read somewhere about a small bathroom, might be confusing it with the villa suite. Anyway, I'm still happy with the owners suite even if we have to stand in line for the loo

I think that door is a second entrance to a single loo room. ;)

I believe it is a 2nd WC. Look at the pic of the bathroom, and you'll see that the WC in the master bath is almost "flush" (sorry) with the wall:

http://www.epic.ncl.com/resources/images/1024x768-deluxeownerssuitebath.jpg

So, there is another small "room" to the upper left of the dining area.:)

Based on the rendering and map I think you might be right. The toilet in the master bath is 1/2 of that little room next to the tub. The right half is another room accessible from the dining area. We are not looking at two doors into one toilet. However, it's unclear what that room off the living room is. It could be a second toilet, but I don't see any sink or toilet in there. It might just be a closet.

suite-vi.jpg

Archived