National Car dropoff to Port Everglades

WhiteSoxFan

Has anyone know if I drop a car at Nationals return at FLL do they have shuttle service to the cruise terminal? I have done this with Alamo from MIA to the Miami Port previously.

In February I rented a car through National, and yes, they participate in the shared shuttle bus. I dropped my friend off at the ship then drove to the airport to drop off the car to take the shuttle back. Went real smooth... until I saw the line for the shuttle. After waiting about twenty minutes in line and the first bus was finally coming towards me (and I was at least the 100th person in line), I went back into the terminal and got a shared taxi shuttle to the ship for $11.00.

After getting off the ship, we walked out of customs and there was an empty bus pulling up. Got on and in ten minutes we were at the airport.

Prepare for an altenative and go with the flow.

Thanks, My plan would be to return the car fairly early, 10-10:30ish. If the line is long then I can always grab a taxi or pay for the shuttle, I don't mind doing that.

Good idea. I got lucky in April and got on the first bus to Port

Everglades. It was crowded, but, conveniently left from right in front of the car rental center.

Archived