Lobster Night on the Mariner?

prizm8

Hi:

Want to know what night lobster is served on the Mariner so that we can reserve @ Chops or Portofinos when we board.

I am going on my first cruise in 67 days and thought that lobster night was served in the main dining--am I apparently wrong?:confused: Do we have to be at either of the two restaurants to indulge? Thanks for the info! Deanna:confused:

I am going on my first ...cruise in 67 days and thought that lobster night was served in the main dining--am I apparently wrong?:confused: Do we have to be at either of the two restaurants to indulge? Thanks for the info! Deanna:confused:

Nice to see someone else counting days! pretty exciting huh?

Does anyone know if lobster is served on the Radiance? :rolleyes:

12 more sleeps! ;)

Nice to see someone else counting days! pretty exciting huh?

Does anyone know if lobster is served on the Radiance? :rolleyes:

12 more sleeps! ;)

Great for you!:p Our contract dated w/RCCL is date 2/7/2004 for our April 2005 cruise--well over a year before so it is really exciting now that I am in the final stretch! I totally appreciate what you are talking about. I am a basket case now, so I can't imagine how out of control I will be when I am down to 12 more nights!!!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful cruise! Deanna

I'm so sorry if I confused anyone, The Lobster is served as Raysfun stated in the dining rooms. It is served on Friday evening.

Prizm8 was asking so they could book dinner reservations at either Chops or Portofino's , and not miss the lobster. I assume I'm correct, because we made the same inquiry before our cruise last October.

I just added in my 2 cents , and thought on our experience at Chops, sans lobster!

Sorry again, I'm in Voyager class withdrawal!

Great for you!:p Our contract dated w/RCCL is date 2/7/2004 for our April 2005 cruise--well over a year before so it is really exciting now that I am in the final stretch! I totally appreciate what you are talking about. I am a basket case now, so I can't imagine how out of control I will be when I am down to 12 more nights!!!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful c...ruise! Deanna

Thanks Deanna!

It's my very first cruise and I am SO excited!

You have lots to look forward to as well!

Have a great cruise :)

Thanks for the information Raysfun and thanks for the clarification Lori! I really appreciate your helping me w/my question!

Robyn, this will be our first cruise as well! We will have to chat more after we get back from our cruise in April. Have a great time and be safe! Talk to you later, Deanna :D

Archived