Message from Sharon at Native Way

zydecocruiser

From time to time, some people seem to have trouble contacting Native Way. After a recent report, I sent a test email and received a prompt reply from Sharon. I think the reimbursement is probably a discount off of the tour.

"I receive this.

I am told by our carrier that everything should be working fine now. Please communicate that we will reimburse those who have to call, for their phone call.

Thanks,

Sharon

----- Original Message -----

To: Native Way

Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 2:26 PM

Subject: email test

Some people say the email to you is bouncing. Email test.

"

It took less than a day. I sent the test message yesterday afternoon and she replied this morning. For that matter, my message wasn't much of one, but she replied anyway.

Maybe there was something wrong with their email, but it seems to be working now. Also, whenever I am expecting an email but don't receive it, I start looking to see if it got flagged as spam and put in the junk folder.

I heard back from Nativeway today (emailed yesterday), but the tour I want leaves at 9:00 and she says I won't make it...my ship gets in at 9:00 (10:00 ship time, according to Sharon). :(

OK - so who else has a Stingray City/island tour?

Just booked with Nativeway and I have to tell ya'all that if the rest of the people with Nativeway are half as nice as Sharon was on on the phone . . . this is going to be one fantastic excursion!

We used Nativeway when we were in Grand Cayman about a year and a half ago and had a blast!! Everyone that was on the excursion with us with Nativeway was great.. We are cruising again on March 6th and are already booked again with Nativeway.. I think you will be pleased...

Archived