Tickets arrived

Rebel Rouser

On Saturday :D only 29 days left :D

Highland Lassie..you wont be able to miss me .. long blonde hair (with a touch of silver) :D and as in the other thread? a pint of cider most days noooo every day and sitting in the bar during the hottest part of the day between 16 00 and 18 00.

Ecko..no more sighting this month I'm afraid of the ISS as it tracking over the USof A.

RR

And we've been upgraded :D can't be many going then :p

Upgraded? Did you ask for that? What did you get? from which deck to which deck and is it costing extra? Does that make sense?

Lot of questions but I'm interested as we'd like to do better than inside if poss. without spending a lot and thought we'd have to wait until we're onboard and try then.:):)

Jan

When we got to port in Dec. there were signs on the check in desks "No upgrades available" so don't hold out too much hope Jan.

Berwyn

It was the same with us in March on the IE but we weren't looking being on Deck 9. On the coach back to the airport there was a very snooty man bragging about he didn't like this cabin or that cabin and got himself and his wife into a very nice newly renovated one. If the ship was full how come he got 3 choices. Makes you sick, it's always the loudmouths :eek:. Not that I'm bitter or anything. lol :D:D. It would be nice but as we're staying after the cruise we can put up with it.

Jan

Gone from the Engine room to deck 5/6 :D

Come RR spill the rest of the beans. Don't be coy, lol.:D:D

Who is it on the other Forum calls the lower decks 'steerage'? Sounds vaguely insulting to me.:eek:

Jan

I call them steerage too :D

It must be you then!!:eek::eek: It reminds me of the Titanic when all those poor people were trapped behind the railings in steerage while the rich got off first. We had the tender outside our window on IE and I was definitely plotting the quickest way on it, seeing as how we had to look at it for 7 whole days, lol. It would only be fair.:D:D

Jan

It must be you then!!:eek::eek: It reminds me of the Titanic when all those poor people were trapped behind the railings in steerage while the rich got off first. We had the tender outside our window on IE and I was definitely plotting the quickest way on it, seeing as how we had to look at it for 7 whole days, lol. It would only be fair.:D:D

Jan

That's why we had deck 9 balcony cabins twice. 1st into the boats :D

Anyway, Dw won't go down the bottom watching the waves going up and down outside the porthole :eek:

Berwyn

I saw a video on YouTube where someone filmed the view from the porthole on either deck 1 or 2 on Celebration. Just a little bit too close to the sea zooming along at a rate of knots.:D Tell you what I'd really like to do though is to sail on a tall ship, just around the harbour would do but how fantastic would that be.:)

Jan

I saw a video on YouTube where someone filmed the view from the porthole on either deck 1 or 2 on Celebration. Just a little bit too close to the sea zooming along at a rate of knots.:D Tell you what I'd really like to do though is to sail on a tall ship, just around the harbour would do but how fantastic would that be.:)

Jan

Really?? Not for me. I'll stick to the modern ones.

Berwyn

Come RR spill the rest of the beans. Don't be coy, lol.:D:D

Who is it on the other Forum calls the lower decks 'steerage'? Sounds vaguely insulting to me.

Jan

I was Joshing :D

Tickets say either deck 5 or 6 last year we were on deck 7 and the year before that deck 5 and the year before that deck 5 it's nice and quiet in that area..until I walk (stagger) back to the cabin hiiting each wall about 10 times on the way back :eek: was a bit like the end of the flintstones?

Every door opening up down the corridor :D to who it is :p

I was Joshing

Tickets say either deck 5 or 6 last year we were on deck 7 and the year before that deck 5 and the year before that deck 5 it's nice and quiet in that area..until I walk (stagger) back to the cabin hiiting each wall about 10 times on the way back was a bit like the end of the flintstones?

Disgusting behaviour!!:eek::eek: I would never do anything like that :D:D and I didn't have the bruises to prove it, lol.

So, which deck did you book in the first place?:)

Jan

Which Deck did we book? TBH I don't know...all I do is pay the Money :rolleyes:

All I have to do is turn up :D that's why I work and Her who must be obeyed sits at home :eek:

Oooh!!! Spikey!!! You're definitely back, lol.:D:D Watch your back, you'll be pulling knives out before the day is over. When Berwyn did it he mysteriously fell down the stairs. :eek:

Jan

Oooh!!! Spikey!!! You're definitely back, lol.:D:D Watch your back, you'll be pulling knives out before the day is over. When Berwyn did it he mysteriously fell down the stairs. :eek:

Jan

Ah! It was you was it Jan? Sticking pins in my voodo doll :eek::D

Berwyn

Ah! It was you was it Jan? Sticking pins in my voodo doll :eek::D

Berwyn

Moi !! Never, it was definitely the big hand of DW in the small of your back.:D:D

Just had a squiz at your Rhodes Town pics. I'd forgotten about the mosaics and it brought back a lot of memories.

Jan

Moi !! Never, it was definitely the big hand of DW in the small of your back.:D:D

Just had a squiz at your Rhodes Town pics. I'd forgotten about the mosaics and it brought back a lot of memories.

Jan

really looking forward to going back on the Princess cruise next year.

Berwyn

Although the weather is a lot cooler..the heat at work is getting me down :mad:

Why is it when you go on Holiday you want hot weather? here at work the temp is near 35c :eek: mind you I did have 30 min snooze at dinner time with me feet up on the desk :p and the easy chair right out horizontal.

Only 2 hours left ... what else shall I do? to kill time.

PS Totally random conversation

Had some of the volcanic ash down here in the last few days, it's on the cars in the street, loft window and my brand new solar lights in the garden. Now I'll have to go and clean them all AGAIN !!:eek::eek: It's still around.:eek::mad:

Jan

Had some of the volcanic ash down here in the last few days, it's on the cars in the street, loft window and my brand new solar lights in the garden. Now I'll have to go and clean them all AGAIN !!:eek::eek: It's still around.:eek::mad:

Jan

Hi Jan,

We've had none here, perhaps the sea breeze is keeping it off the coast. That wind was really cool walking back from town this lunchtime.

Berwyn

Archived