Specialty dining

Hoping to make an online reservation for some specialty dining venues on my upcoming cruise next week.

The first one is for 120 Park Central.

I know they offer two degustation menus.... A & B. As I'm only interested on the B Menu will like to know if they offer the 2 menus every day or only on selected days.

The other one is for Giovanni's Table.

As the menu varies a bit from lunch to dinner, specially on the entree course... we are leaning toward dinner-time, but was wondering if the lunch time will be worth anyway.

Any info/suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hoping to make an online reservation for some specialty dining venues on my upcoming cruise next week.

The first one is for 120 Park Central.

I know they offer two degustation menus.... A & B. As I'm only interested on the B Menu will like to know if they offer the 2 menus every day or only on selected days.

The other one is for Giovanni's Table.

As the menu varies a bit from lunch to dinner, specially on the entree course... we are leaning toward dinner-time, but was wondering if the lunch time will be worth anyway.

Any info/suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks

I think you mean 150 Central Park.:) There are no longer 2 different menus but instead one new one (not the A or the B). We ate there last month and loved it!

We also did both lunch and dinner at Giovannis and really enjoyed both. We had different items both times and everything was excellent. My husband thought the steak he had there was just as good as the ones at Chops. Make sure you try their specialty martini made with vodka and lemoncello! Yummy!

Make them now! Almost all of the spots were full for all of the specialty restaurants except for Izumi for the 04/24 sailing. We tried to make a 2nd reservation for either Chops or Giovannis and they were both completely booked up by Monday night.

Archived