Loved our TA cruise on the JOS

I wrote a short review on the CCL board and here I wanted to just say thanks to all the fine folks here who answered my questions prior to sailing. This was our 3rd RCCL cruise, 1st on a Radiance class vessel and we also have sailed CCL 26 times.

Have to say this was the finest cruise we have ever been on. No drunks, a great ship and crew and dining in the windjammer for breakfast and lunch that far exceeds the lido deck buffet on CCL. NO LINES, imagine that with good food overall! Loved the station setups and prepoured drinks so much better than the chaos on CCL especially on sea days and we had 9 of those on this cruise.

Few annoying announcements trying to sell everything in sight like on CCL. Entertainment and dinnner service was similar to CCL. Loved the vortex lounge, schooners bar, movie theatre, rock wall, mini golf, daily activities all superior to CCL. Also did I mention a FREE upgrade from a D1 to JS??

Thanks again everyone I am now a RCCL convert and hope to make diamond + as quick as possible.

PS: For all you smugglers out there we had no problem with small 100 ML bottles and a box of wine in our checked in luggage.

I wrote a short review on the CCL board and here I wanted to just say thanks to all the fine folks here who answered my questions prior to sailing. This was our 3rd RCCL cruise, 1st on a Radiance class vessel and we also have sailed CCL 26 times.

Have to say this was the finest cruise we have ever been on. No drunks, a great ship and crew and dining in the windjammer for breakfast and lunch that far exceeds the lido deck buffet on CCL. NO LINES, imagine that with good food overall! Loved the station setups and prepoured drinks so much better than the chaos on CCL especially on sea days and we had 9 of those on this cruise.

Few annoying announcements trying to sell everything in sight like on CCL. Entertainment and dinnner service was similar to CCL. Loved the vortex lounge, schooners bar, movie theatre, rock wall, mini golf, daily activities all superior to CCL. Also did I mention a FREE upgrade from a D1 to JS??

Thanks again everyone I am now a RCCL convert and hope to make diamond + as quick as possible.

PS: For all you smugglers out there we had no problem with small 100 ML bottles and a box of wine in our checked in luggage.

Looks like you are going to need a new screen name.:D Welcome to the RCCL family.

Archived