OV cabin for 4

razzzbere

The sofa does not pull out. Its called a convertible sofa, because its a sofa by day and at night they remove the pillows from the back of the sofa and make it up into a bed. Its the exact same size as a twin bed. Its a tad firmer I hear than a regular twin, but I made my sister sleep in it so I cant say for sure.

Yes, we have stayed in these cabins. Actually whether it is a OV or a Balcony the set up for 4 is the same. I don't know how old your children are, but we have been cruising since they were little and now they are teenagers and the room setup is the same. Try not to bring too much stuff -- however, there is a lot of storage space! Have a great time.:)

Yes, we have stayed in these cabins. Actually whether it is a OV or a Balcony the set up for 4 is the same. I don't know how old your children are, but we have been cruising since they were little and now they are teenagers and the room setup is the same. Try not to bring too much stuff -- however, there is a lot of storage space! Have a great time.:)

My kids are 2 and 4....hoping the 2 yr old will sleep on the couch and not in bed with us!

Thanks for the info!

My kids are 2 and 4....hoping the 2 yr old will sleep on the couch and not in bed with us!

Thanks for the info!

At that age, Iv seen it set up where the 2 and 4 year old both sleep on the convertible sofa. One twin bed is probably big enough if the kids sleep on opposite ends of the bed. Put a pillow on both ends of the bed.

Thats a good idea about putting them both on the sofa bed...certainly enough room for them. My 4 yr old thinks that he's going to want to be up in the bunk, but since he's not used to it, I have a feeling that he'll end up on the sofa w/his sister....so I'm glad that we have it!

Archived