Anyone doing the HCG diet?

Glad to see so many jumping on board! Way to go girls...I think we lost George somewhere down the line :~*(

Second and third rounds are tougher, I personally think it is because you are a weight you were "set" with awhile back and having less to lose, it does come off slower. Many sites I have visited and read all say this, not to say that some people have lost just as much the second round as they did the first. Also if you do rounds too close together, you kinda build an immunity to the HCG. They recommend at least 6 weeks between rounds but alot of people jump right back into another round with good results. So hang tough for those repeat rounders. I know one reason I am waiting several months before I do round three, well that and I want some good summer food. Fresh fruit is a downfall for me here, as it is hard to come by in the winter months. But everything in moderation.

I have my yearly physical this week and am anxious to see the cholesterol levels, since I quit taking my medication last year. I have checked a few times with the home kits and it has stayed down, but my triglycerides seems to still be high. (They were on meds too) So maybe I can have the Dr. prescribe something just for those buggers.

I had a three day flea market we did and ate alot more carbs than I usually allow myself. Well the weight was up and I feel so bloated and tired...of course it was hotter than hades, I am sure I didn't get alot of the water in, and had a few margaritas. So today I have pushed the water and will see what the scale tells me tomorrow. I ate clean today and will continue this week and see if the 4 pound gain is water. Just a note to you all...that a big gain like this is "usually" water, and you have to give it a few days to come off. But I found for myself, by the third day...that scale is not lying to me. LOL

I am the one that asked about Hallie. There is a website and also it is on FB, about an active HCG round. If you are interested, it is liquid hcg diet...just do a search on FB. It is for people who are into sports and exercise that want to do HGC. The rules are very different.

Have a good nite everyone and may the Goddess of the Scale be kind to you tomorrow.

the scale was not my friend today, gained a few ounces. very upset. i believe it was the kavli thing (like melba) that was on the list to eat. i may have eaten more than i should have. i am not eating it again or melba toast!

You will find that some things are just not friendly to your system. Alot of us found the red meats to bring on a gain and limit those types of foods. But if you really have a hankering for something that is allowed, take it. Maybe follow that consumption with a little gentle exercise (walking, pool)

The weight will do some small bounces generally and for me, If I am upset, I tend to let my guard down and "feed" the emotion. So take it with a grain of salt and look forward to tomorrow. Stay on track and look forward to seeing you lighter tomorrow!

Good morning losers!

First off, welcome aboard cruiser4life!! How excited you must be! I would also suggest you google hcg forums and I don't remember the name of it, but my first round I read tons of great info on another forum. Of course at first I didn't understand any of the acronyms they used but I got great recipes from it and please check back often here and we'll try to help as much as we can.

Littlewing, look at you fly! sorry couldn't resist...Congrats on your losses and everyone, know that weight fluctuates and it is just a part of life. Don't freak out over a 1/2 lb. gain, even if you were being perfect. I can't tell you how frustrated I used to get with a small gain or a two or three day stall, only to lose 2 lbs. the next day. I insist that everyone measure themselves!!! This is what gives you the motivation when the scale doesn't move (or moves the wrong direction). This, in addition to writing down what you eat, how many waters, and if you exercised will show you several things. If I am not losing, I will go back to a day when I did well (scalewise) and see what I ate that day. I also will look at the exercise and the water intake. This round, I am doing well, 9 1/2 lbs. in 12 days but my waist and hip measurements, plus my thighs are larger than at this weight previously. It's because I'm not going to bootcamp 3x/wk or am only playing tennis once every other week. Before I moved a LOT. Hope this helps someone.

Big, good to see you! You always have the best advice!!! Thanks for caring about Hallie, she is doing well on this and actually said she liked eating this way! I think she's going to stick it out, and we are only doing a 20 day hcg round because of our cruise. I want to give us 24 hrs. before we hit a plane. Hopefully our stomachs will handle it ok...

Big, don't beat yourself up too much. You know what went wrong, and remember, our size is made up of many small choices of what to put in our mouths each day, so it is just one or two wrong choices. You can get it off. Glad you caught it early. I hate when I spiral down and then keep going down out of guilt...what a mess! lol

Hey, ate at Outback last night. Hallie and I split the 8 oz. filet and had their steamed veggies and a dry salad. I put a little balsamic vinegar and squeezed some lemon juice on it and it was fine. We both actually left a little food and I'm down a lb. this morning, so the beef didn't disagree with my tummy too much, thank goodness!

Ok guys, off to do Zumba before I lose motivation.

Army, don't get down on yourself. Just write down everything you eat and keep a total of the calories. You'll have a loss again soon, I'm sure of it! Keep up the good work and measure, measure, measure!!! lol

Byeee!

Liz

Hi Losers..

Liz wow your doing great this round. Great job. Zumba

how was it? I hear it is an intense workout..

Yeah Army way too go. I take B12 shots for energy.

I still don't have alot hate to see where I would be without B12.

Hang in there though. I know the second week is much

better then the first with energy and hunger.

Hi Big, love your post.

I am down 4lbs from my 6 day stall :p

DH down 2. But I still haven't really had a

BM:mad::(. Remember the smooth move? two days in a row.

It didn't make me move. A little Sunday morning. But after two

days of the tea I should have been moveing good.

Ok so 4 days nothing then Sunday a little. Nothing since.

That's almost a week with no movement. I took something else

last night. We will see today. Liz you should see my stomach

now!! I am looking forward to seeing the scale after I blow:o

Have a great day loser

Sheri, you poor thing!! Don't measure, ok? lol

We're all hoping you 'pass' soon. Not pass on, just pass... ;-)

Army, been thinking more about your energy. Have you been able to get out and take walks? That sometimes gives me a lift...

Hang in there girls!

Up 1/2 lb. today, no stress...

Liz

Look out...thar she blows!!!!!

Well we hope so....soon. There were a time or two that I just broke down and took Milk of Mag...they have a sugar free formula. I don't think that such a small amount of sugar is going to be a deal breaker, if you can't find the SF. No use being miserable.

Physical went well...trigylcerides were down! Yahoo...but bad cholesterol was up some so they want me on a low dose statin. I had taken myself off of it a year ago(I know, bad but it didn't hurt anything) She said because of family history, no matter what weight I am it probably wouldn't go down, especially since the trigylcerides went down so much but bad cholesterol didn't.

OH! And my pounds came off and I am back in my "window!"

Have a healthy day and water is your friend...LOL

You gals and doing great and I hope that you all stick around for my fall session:~D

I am glad you had a good physical. I have horrible cholesterol and cant take statins. Water is my friend, water is my friend, water is my friend..I will do this, I will do this, I will do this.....

:D:)way to think!

What do you do for your cholesterol? Diet...or the counter stuff (supplements)

army WOOT WOOT.. Not feeding into those hunger pains

paid off :p

I didn't get a chance to weigh but I am starting to feel

thin...:p:D Also I am NOT hungry have to make myself

eat.( shoo I never thought I would hear myself say that)

I love this stuff.

Hey girls I was moving all day yesterday..:)

Hope you all are Losers today,

Sheri

Sheri - Skinny is awesome

I still have plenty to go, I didnt give in to my hunger, I drank and drank and drank. Waiting for the hunger to subside, it was starting not sure why its creeping back.

Big, I was on CO Q10, fish oil and some other supplement that escapes me, nothing has helped me. Even skinny didnt help, but they are supposedly coming out with non-statins soon. Statins gave me body pains all over. Have had high cholesterol since I was 19. My skinny younger son has it too. I inherited from someone not sure who.

I am trying to move today, doing house cleaning in bits and pieces....

If I can go OT, we are going to St.'s Kitts,Lucia, and Martin any ideas as to what to do? I searched the boards, to no avail.

Thanks and Wishing everyone a losing day!

Good Morning, lost a huge amount today, .02 ounces! I know I know, I didnt gain.

Good Lord Army, you look like you live in another country from the looks of your post time!:p I thought I was an early riser:)

Yes...you didn't gain, you can't have 1 pound losses everyday:D But a gal can dream huh? Carry on!

How is the rest of the crew doing? Who is close to another cruise? My cruise clock is stuck I think, going very slowly.

Big - I live on the planet of early rising! Yes i know, ridiculous.

I did not lose anything, the scale god gave me 8 ounces today! I think I know why though. :(

Outward and downward is what i hope for tomorrow!

Have a great saturday!

Me, we leave on October 17!

Army, good job on the losses! Hey, a loss is a loss. I am up 1 1/2 lbs. 3 large licks of cream cheese frosting did me in...lol Was it worth it? maybe.... :-)

Yea, Sheri blew! Do you feel better? I was hurting for ya!!

Hi Big! I cannot believe we leave on that cruise a week from tomorrow!!! Wow, flying to Barcelona with a 17 yr old girl alone is giving me serious second thoughts. The pickpockets are the worst in that city of any other. I go to bed thinking of ways to keep her (and our stuff) safe...

Ok, off to 'sautee' some chix and some onions...what an exciting food life I lead! bahaha...

Enjoy the heat girls cause I think it's here for awhile...

Liz

ps. Army, we loved what we did on St. Maartan, is that where you're going? I'll try to find more info and get back to you. We've done that island twice...

Good morning losers,

Army That is great.. 13 lbs is wonderful. How long you

been on the program? Be patient you will notice it

in your clothes soon. I walk every morning as soon

as I get out of bed. Then I cant find any excuses

during the day why I cant do it..

We had to go buy DH a smaller size pants yesterday. :p:D

Me I have plenty of different sizes in my closet. But instead

of wearing my stretch pants I actually put on some shorts that buttoned.

Liz, Wow your cruise sure came up quick. I am

jealous.;) How long will you be in Barcelona?

What ship?

Hi Big, I know what you mean about the cruise clock.

Mine stuck too. You sail one day before I do. Seems like it

is never going to get hear.

Happy Sunday all

AZ - I started on July 14, 10 days. I know what Big is going to say, I know I am getting impatient with not feeling it in my clothes. No Liz I keep forgetting to measure.

Hope it isnt too hot today for everyone, living in Florida I can tell you it is GROSS outside.

Hi lossers, Keep up the Great Work! I got my bottle on Wed and starting on Thurs. It's not at all, but today my head was hurting. I did read that it could happen if there is not enought protein. Chicken today it was. I feel better now but I had to take something. I have done alot of reading regarding this diet and did go to the other websits. Just got to stay focus. Can't wait to report my first lbs loss:eek:. Everyone cont. to have a great weekend and stay cool if you can, it's so hot here:o.

Archived