Cozumel - Dophlin Swim

radtech

Luvlele10 - My husband is the x-ray tech so I started to use his screen name never created one myself. This is funny my husband works for Presbyterian but in Matthews there is also one uptown. Which one does your friend work for? Charlotte is a great place to live. We moved from here almost 6 yrs ago from NY, he was able to find a job but less pay but remember the cost of living is cheaper down here.

We booked the Dolphin Royal swim and the Swim and Snorkel though Cozumelinsider. They were fantastic. Cannot wait... :D If we all get done by 12:00 noon then onto PB for some sun and drinks.... ;)

Radtech :)

she works for the one uptown, but i thought they were opening one in huntersville. that is where she lives, and i think she was interviewing there. thanks for the information :)

Just got back Sunday from our Conquest cruise. We did the Royal Swim in Cozumel (me, husband, two boys 13/15). It was a great experience once you were actually in the water with the dolphins.

Radtech -- don't depend too much on the schedule. Ours was scheduled for Noon and while we started our "training" video on time, it was after 12:30pm by the time we actually got in the water with the dolphins. We got our full 30 minutes with them and it was GREAT, we all enjoyed it. You do spend a lot of time waiting (the docks are crowded with all the different groups) and then afterward they herd you into a room to watch your video and of course give you the sales pitch. Their gift shop is not very organized....you have to stand in line to find your pictures, then choose them and they write you a receipt to take to the cashier, then stand in line for the cashier and then take your paid receipt back to the picture counter to pick up your pictures.......ARGGGGGG, again taking up too much time!!!!

Anyway, it WAS a great experience, just wanted to give you a heads up on timing!

Have a great cruise.

MICHSUNLOVER - Thanks for the update. Hope you enjoyed your cruise. By chance were you able to do anything else afterwards as we want to go to Paradise beach for a little while. :confused: What time did you have to be back on your ship? :)

Radtech - we ended up staying at the park and getting something to eat and then we played mini-golf at the park, we had to be back on ship by 5:30pm. Didn't really feel like we had a lot of time after the dolphin swim......just means we need to go back to Cozumel again, cuz I would have like to do some snorkeling there!

We did the dolphin swim, sea lion swim and sea lion show back in December. It was amazing! Like others, my experience with Cozumel Insider was effortless.

One thought - if you want to buy a lot of pictures, negotiate with the people at the counter. We started at $231 and I ended up paying $150.

JaxAlCruiser - Thanks for the tips. I am sure we will want to buy alot of pictures. What Ship were you on and what time did you do your dolphin swim? We are cruising with 17 people but not everyone is going to do the Dolphin Swim some are going to Paradise Beach and the ones that are doing the Dolphin Swims @ 10:00am and 11:00am want to meet up with the others at PB. Do you think that will be possible? In your opinion.... :) Trying to find some others experience... :rolleyes:

Archived