specialy restaurant and evening show

CCJack

Would like to book a specialty restaurant early maybe 6:30 one evening. Does anyone know if that allows time to see the show in the theater that night. I would not want to miss one of the shows. What time do the shows start? Thanks.

Would like to book a specialty restaurant early maybe 6:30 one evening. Does anyone know if that allows time to see the show in the theater that night. I would not want to miss one of the shows. What time do the shows start? Thanks.

The show times vary. Sometimes they are 7pm for late dining and 9pm for early. Then other times 8:30 for early diners and 10:00 for late.

Specialty dining for us, never took LESS than 2 hours. I have heard that if you tell them up front, and they'll get you out of there in 1 1/2 hours.

We have gone to the show before dinner (ie the 7:00 show and then to dinner at 8 , often getting there around 7:45- we usually do early seating in the main dining room, and do the speciality restaurant on a port day that we do not want to rush back or want some time to relax-this has work out well as we also do not like to miss the shows -you can usually find out on the board which night have the 7:00 show.

Archived