crusinmama06 I have scans for you

iamaqt2

I know how much people on here rely on your scans of the kids clubs. I have some from our recent HAL cruise to Alaska I thought you might like to add to your collection if you'd like. I know how much people like to look at these and your HAL collection seems to be pretty slim ;) These are for the older kids too, which seem to be even slimmer :D

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577800416nQfLML

You're welcome to copy these and use them in your pages.

I know how much people on here rely on your scans of the kids clubs. I have some from our recent HAL cruise to Alaska I thought you might like to add to your collection if you'd like. I know how much people like to look at these and your HAL collection seems to be pretty slim ;) These are for the older kids too, which seem to be even slimmer :D

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577800416nQfLML

You're welcome to copy these and use them in your pages.

THANK YOU!!!! Looking at these gave me a great insight.. I think my kids will have a better time than I will!!!!

Can you PLEASE email me the scans? My email for the family board pages is

crusinmama06@comcast.net

I just tried to grab them from webshots and it wouldn't allow me to right click on them. So I joined web shots, thinking it would allow me to download them. Well it allowed me to download them, but only to a window on my decktop in their application. :(

So can you please just send me the scans and then I can upload them to photobucket? THANK YOU!!!!! :D:D:D

I am just off the Oosterdam and have the age 3-7 programs. Can you take PDF files? My scanner can save it that way...

Yep, no problem. I take the PDFs and I convert them to the jpegs for photobucket so I can get it formatted to post it here it a large format. :D

I can pretty much convert any type of format.

crusinmama06@comcast.net

There'll be a few more coming your way from our 10 day Princess cruise too. They'll be from my DD. She's scanning them tonight so keep an eye out for those too. One day - we'll get you on a Princess ship!

Yes you will get me on one -- probably soon! :D

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for them. :)

Archived