Spa Cabin Question

ugagal07

I apologize if this has been posted already, my job has blocked the search option. This is my last day of work before we fly out first thing in the morning and I'm thinking of everything I have to do later...

We are booked in a spa cabin on the Splendor. What bathroom amenities do spa cabins have? I know all cabins have the shampoo and shower gel dispensers in the shower and the assorted samples on the counter. Are spa cabins any different? Trying to keep the suitcase weight down and we just upgraded to the spa this week so I haven't had time to check it all out yet.

Thanks in advance for your help! Only a few hours of work left...

You do get upgraded bathroom stuff, but I personally dont know what it is.

Carnival Splendor Cloud 9 Spa Special Offerings

Guests in Spa accommodations will have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa facilities and will receive a wide array of special offerings including priority Spa appointments, unlimited use of the Thermal Suite and Thalasotherapy Pool, complimentary fitness classes and upgraded in-stateroom amenities.

Carnival Splendor Spa Amenities

Note: Only 1st and 2nd guests in the Spa stateroom will receive the access and amenities; 3rd and 4th guests booked in Spa staterooms and suites are not entitled to spa access and amenities.

Amenities and offerings available to all the Spa accommodations include the following;

* Welcome Reception/Ritual

* Priority spa appointments for reservations made by 6:00pm on Embarkation day (as stated in the Welcome Letter).

* Unlimited access to Thermal Suites:

Laconium

Tepidarium

Oriental Steam Bath

Aroma Steam Bath

* Unlimited access to Thalassotherapy Pool: Detoxify, unwind and revitalize your body in a pool which is gently heated to body temperature. Ideal for alleviating arthritic pain, soothing sore muscles and offering relief for sport injuries.

* Two complimentary fitness classes per person (Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi)

* Spa-branded bathrobes and slippers for use during the cruise

* Cloud 9 Spa Carnival Products in Stateroom:

Elemis Carnival Shampoo and Conditioner

Elemis Carnival Sharp Shower Gel and Vitamin Rich Body Lotion

One hand and one body Elemeis Carnival Soap Disk

The Welcome Reception Ritual

An invitation-only reception, guests will be invited to the Relaxation Room, overlooking the spectacular vistas. From there, the guests will be led on small (maximum 8 people, if traveling together) personalized tours of the spa facilities. At the completion of the tour, guests will be given the opportunity to receive priority spa bookings.

Im sure you paid for the spa cabin, not a free upgrade. .. but just to be sure.

T

hings to Know

* Carnival Splendor Spa staterooms and suites are only available to guests who pay for spa staterooms or suites. In the event that guests are upgraded into the Spa

this might only apply if you were upgraded to the cabin by Carnival, not if you got a past guest free upgrade (hope this makes sense).

We booked under past guest with a 3 deck upgrade, then paid a little more for a 5 deck upgrade to get in the spa cabins. I was under the impression, according to my TA, that everyone in a spa cabin got the same amenities, regardless of how you got there. Not cool if that isn't the case, paying that extra may not have been worth it... Darn...

We booked under past guest with a 3 deck upgrade, then paid a little more for a 5 deck upgrade to get in the spa cabins. I was under the impression, according to my TA, that everyone in a spa cabin got the same amenities, regardless of how you got there. Not cool if that isn't the case, paying that extra may not have been worth it... Darn...

As long as you paid for the upgrade, then you get it.

some get there with a IS guarantee for instance, so they didnt pay specifically for a spa cabin.

It means a free upgrade. you paid for yours sounds like.

As long as you paid for the upgrade...you should be fine.

There used to be a little glitch in the system..that I hope they have fixed.

We booked a Spa Interior on the Splendor and then got a free upgrade to a Spa Balcony. It took us 24 hours to get our wristbands...because the "computer" just said "upgrade". (it did not let distinguish that we had already PAID for the Spa privileges when we booked the Spa Interior)

But that was over a year ago.... so hopefully you will not have any problems.

If you do, just go to Guest Services and explain that you PAID for the upgrade...that it was not free.

When we sailed on the Splendor, they did not replace the Elemis products every day. They did replace them once. There is also the usual shampoo and liquid soap in the showers.

You will get some slippers to bring home with you. I love mine. The robes are a little thicker than the usual ones in the other cabins. And your beach towel is tan...not blue.

The cabin will have an Asian theme....but the SIZE will be the same as any other cabin.

I am NOT a Spa person and I love Cloud 9. It was in my daily routine!!!

Archived