Transfers from JFK

pictonite

New to Princess, and sailing on June 5, Caribbean Princess. We have purchased the Princess transfer from the airport to the dock. Our flight, from

Syracuse lands at JFK at the ungodly hour of 7:30 a.m. :eek:

When we travelled with Holland America, and arrived at Athens airport at 4:15 in the morning, their rep was there to greet us! Do you think the Princess rep will be at the luggage carousel at 7:30 in the morning? - if not, would anyone care to venture a guess as to when we would be able to connect with the rep?

Cheers!

I don't n\believe they will be there that early especialy if you booked your own flight.

We just use a car service. Its cheaper and more convienent. ;)

Our red eye arrives at JFK at 6:30 am. We kill a little time in bag claim and head to the pier stopping at a bodega to get a breakfast sandwich getting to the pier around 8:30.

Ditto on the car service. They're so much cleaner, faster, more personal and less expensive. Plan on waiting a long time for your bus to fill up - like an hour or more. Twice, they would not let us wait ON the bus. We had to wait on a concrete bench outside in the wind. Now, I avoid cruise lines' transfers like the plague.

Thank you all for your prompt replies. The transfer is a done deal - not something we can change, but your suggestions are all good for future cruises.

Maybe we can visit a food court while we wait for the bus to fill up!

Billet - I hope the same can be said for us next week. I don't expect we'll be too cheery but I'm relying on the rep to put a smile on our faces.

Cheers!

Ditto on the car service. They're so much cleaner, faster, more personal and less expensive. Plan on waiting a long time for your bus to fill up - like an hour or more. Twice, they would not let us wait ON the bus. We had to wait on a concrete bench outside in the wind. Now, I avoid cruise lines' transfers like the plague.

How much does the transfer to Red Hook cost?

Archived