what to do in Cozumel

kmbeachlover

Can anybody make any suggestions on what to do in Cozumel? My husband and I have a 13 year old son. We were there a couple of years ago and did a catamaran/snorkel/beach excursion. Also went into town to shop - weren't impressed. We love the beaches, so, any recommendations?:confused:

We have used Mayan Paradise Tours in Cozumel. You meet them and they take you out on a catamaran and include lunch, snacks and drinks. You can either snorkel swim or snuba and the price was very reasonable. On the way back they even have Margaritas for you.....it holds no more than 20 people and the nice part is that there were people of all ages. The staff was great and we have used them twice.

I for one do not like the shopping in Cozumel so whenever we are there we head straight for the water and diving :)

Take a taxi to Paradise Beach!! It is the best. I use to dread stops to Cozumel, now I don't, because of Paradise Beach. You will see lots of endorsements for PB on the Ports of Call board. PB Tom(owner), also posts, and is very helpful. While you are there, enjoy a massage. They are fabulous.

Marie

Archived