Barong Spa pics from the Star

kdzkatz

I have posted some pics of the Barong Spa on the NCL Star on Webshots. The title of the album is "Barong Spa NCL Star 2010". We just got back today. It was 150.00 for the two of us. Money well spent in our opinions. Very relaxing. It was open from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. except the last night it is open until 8 p.m.

My first thing to do when I board the Star is to head to the Barong to buy a pass! I loved the good old days when it was free, but hey, it's worth it. Unfortunately on our last cruise, a 2 day CTN, they had ALL the jaccuzzis on the ship roped off AND my favorite, the hot and cold plunges in the Spa's shower area! At least they did discount the spa pass because of that. I wonder if that is standard on short cruises, no tubs?

I was on the May 22 sailing to Alaska and LOVED this spa. My daughter and I bought a couple's package, and used it every day. The last morning before disembarkation, I realized I hadn't taken pictures of the spa. Thank you for posting these!

All the stuff you see in the pics plus the steamrooms and saunas which I forgot to get pics of :(. Check out pic 13 on the link as it has a pic of the services you get with the pass.

Archived