why can't I post?

My husband and I will be on the AOS June 19-26. Our stops will be St. Thomas, St Maarten, Antigua, St Lucia, Barbados and San Juan for a day afterward.

My question is for those who have done this itinerary, is what islands would you do on your own and which ones would you NOT do on your own without someone you heard about one here?

I have already booked Godfrey in St Thomas and was thinking about Frank in St Lucia. My husband doesn't really care what we do but I want to see as much as possible plus relax on the beach. I am the one doing all the researcha nd trying to keep the costs down. Can you please give me your opinions.

Thank you

Just to let you know the next few posts are from something else. Thank you soooo much Globaliser for your help.

Melissa

My other one isn't much bigger so I guess I will try again.

Boy do I look silly:o

No, this is a common problem at the moment.

One technique that's being used (including by me) is to post a new thread like the one you've just posted. When it goes through, then edit what you've just posted (including the post title) and then you're unlikely to have the same problems that you first encountered.

You've still got time to edit the first post in this thread, as a matter of fact.

Archived