taxi's out of miami port

jks336

prelude: i know that (at least used to) be taxi's etc outside the port for going to the airport. originally had a motel that i just canceled due to way too many recent negative reports so booked at a hotel chain i work for to get the cheap rate tho did not have shuttle. but now have changed to hotel with free shuttle from airport to hotel AND to the port. now need transportation back to airport.

anyways, so was researching transportation back to the airport for best prices etc. and on one transporations website it stated that you must have arrangements made prior to debarkation otherwise you have no transporation from port to airport. so has this changed? especially as i just read a review from this month that stated taxi's were outside the port. plus there are some taxi numbers i wrote down that have set rates for return the the port.

anyone with very recent returns that noticed if taxi's, etc are there outside or should i hire a service to be waiting. i just don't want to set a time for service as who knows what time we'll get outside and i don't want to rush, let the crowd die down lol.

We sailed with RCI in January from Miami and did the same thing...just walked outside the terminal once we had our bags and there were TONNES of taxi's ready. We had no problem getting one to the airport right away.

thanks everyone.. i kind of figured that the transportation site was just trying to get folks to book through them.. but hey, you never know lol. so wheres the best place to ask about transportation?? of course on the forums!

Archived