Carnival.com/Past Guest & Resident Rates

When I log in to Carnival.com, the site should already know that I am a past guest (if registered as such) and what state I live in. Therefore, why should I have to click on "special rates" and put what state I live in and that I am a past guest?

Most of the time the ES rate is better than Past Guest anyways, but this sort of doesn't seem right.

lol, Carnival's web site is the most ill mannered beast on world wide web! it does things that just defy any logic! when i log in it tells me high, and that i sail in a 159 days! Since i use a PVP, and especially when i am not booked he calls me to help make a choice on my next booking so they are tracking me! I think maybe there is some sort of goofy voodoo going on with their site! Since they can track me when i visit, it would seem that they could do me the courtesy of giving bestest rates available! :)

I show I have the boxes checked and still cant get either of those rates to come up.. and I know from other sites they are being offered.

site stinks lately imo.

I think they should ask the IT people if they are smarter than a 5th grader.

How can a big corporation consistently have one of the worst websites ever?

Billl

The site must be having issues today, because I've tried looking at some different cruises but nothing will load properly. I've watched the "select a sailing" screen change multiple times a day between the old format and the new. Just pick one and stick with it!

I've been whining about the CCI website for about a month now but certainly with no positive results.

I did find the the OS I use makes a difference. Internet Explorer is a complete lost cause. Firefox is somewhat better but still glitchy. The best reults I have had was when I used the Google Chrome system.

Don't ask me why those clowns can't design and manage a good website.

Yeah I thought the same thing when I was booking....

also I was trying to change where it says if you are celebrating anything, I am trying to change it so it says we are going for our anniversary.

It is telling me I cant do that unless I am signed in (which I am to even see this option) and that I have to have booked through the website or through a PVP (which I did).

When I log in to Carnival.com, the site should already know that I am a past guest (if registered as such) and what state I live in. Therefore, why should I have to click on "special rates" and put what state I live in and that I am a past guest?

Most of the time the ES rate is better than Past Guest anyways, but this sort of doesn't seem right.

Carnival webmaster can be trusted to doing anything that would helpful. They

having problems, for several years now, learning how to make a website

user friendly.

For this reason, any MANY others, I use other websites to get check my

prices.

I've been whining about the CCI website for about a month now but certainly with no positive results.

I did find the the OS I use makes a difference. Internet Explorer is a complete lost cause. Firefox is somewhat better but still glitchy. The best reults I have had was when I used the Google Chrome system.

Don't ask me why those clowns can't design and manage a good website.

This asked by someone who doesn't know the difference between an OS and a browser application?

Archived