Pizza?

Love the reviews on the pizza and look forward to trying it. Can you order whole pies to take back to the cabin? TIA

NO problemo.. I do it all the time:D Or even ordering whole pies to take to the table that you are all at at 4am to munch on.. it works:p

I can tell you...no "ship pizza" is equal to that which you can buy in a real pizzaria on land!

Yes, you can get a whole pie.

I can say that the pepperoni pizza I get on the ship is better than the PIZZA PIZZA or 3 for 1 or whatever they offer up this way....

If you know good pizza this is not it.

Garlic bread is very good though.

Why must everything be criticized here..only the person eating the pizza knows if it is better than what they had..:rolleyes:

Why must everything be criticized here..only the person eating the pizza knows if it is better than what they had..:rolleyes:

I agree! I like the pizza (although the fact that I usually have it for breakfast with a bloody mary may have something to do with that) :D:p

Wait just a second here ....

YOU CAN ORDER A WHOLE PIE!? I've been living under a rock .. or more literally under a couple feet of snow. I had no idea about this!

Okay, now that my excitement has some-what subsided....Where can this WHOLE PIE be ordered from? :D

Once upon a time, the pizza was actually quite good. Then they changed it, don't remember when (5 years ago?) they changed the crust and they started using fake cheese. After that, we stopped seeing the long lins for it. My daughter used to always grab a slice, now rarely does it because of the change.

It is handy for a quick bite in the morning or late at night.

Wait just a second here ....

YOU CAN ORDER A WHOLE PIE!? I've been living under a rock .. or more literally under a couple feet of snow. I had no idea about this!

Okay, now that my excitement has some-what subsided....Where can this WHOLE PIE be ordered from? :D

The same place you order slices. :D

Love the reviews on the pizza and look forward to trying it. Can you order whole pies to take back to the cabin? TIA

You can also order a calzone and a ceasar salad. If you get the calzone, ask for some tomato sauce on the side.

You can also order a calzone and a ceasar salad. If you get the calzone, ask for some tomato sauce on the side.

Thank you very much. This is our 2nd cruise...1st was a short 4 day with Carnival to see if we liked it. Looking forward to trying more of the 'details' this time around. This board has definitely helped with that.

So now that it's been established that I can order an entire pie from the pizza station .... Does anyone know (or remember) what the options are & if they are always the same on every ship?

Someone posted a photo of the pizza menu on webshots: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1037944763035023318jvwpXI?vhost=travel I undersand it is the same on all the ships.

So now that it's been established that I can order an entire pie from the pizza station .... Does anyone know (or remember) what the options are & if they are always the same on every ship?

Open 24 hours a day.

Available on all ships.

Menu

Margherita

• Mozzarella, Basil and Tomato Sauce (vegetarian)

A La Rustica

• Pepperoni, Tomato, Basil and Olive Oil

Napolitana

• Olives, Peppers, Mushrooms and Tomatoes (vegetarian)

Capriciosa

• Anchovies, Capers and Tomatoes

De Chevre

• Roasted Garlic, Mushroom Sauvage, and Goat Cheese (vegetarian)

Pan

• Sausage, Pepper, Onions and Tomatoes

Calzone Al Forna

• Sausage, Salami, Tomatoes and Mozzarella

Caesar Salad

• Freshly Tossed and Served Plain or with Chicken
  • Accompanied with Garlic Bread

They have been the same on every ship I've been on and include cheese, pepperoni, margharita (white sauce), one with goat cheese and maybe mushrooms and one or two others.

Margherita

• Mozzarella, Basil and Tomato Sauce (vegetarian)

A La Rustica

• Pepperoni, Tomato, Basil and Olive Oil

Napolitana

• Olives, Peppers, Mushrooms and Tomatoes (vegetarian)

Capriciosa

• Anchovies, Capers and Tomatoes

De Chevre

• Roasted Garlic, Mushroom Sauvage, and Goat Cheese (vegetarian)

Pan

• Sausage, Pepper, Onions and Tomatoes

Calzone Al Forna

• Sausage, Salami, Tomatoes and Mozzarella

Caesar Salad

• Freshly Tossed and Served Plain or with Chicken
  • Accompanied with Garlic Bread

Ok, so PLEASE forgive my naiveness. I completely misunderstood from the get-go. I thought that when you said you can order a "whole pie" you guys had been referring to desert! Which is why I was so shocked cause in my few cruises that I had been on, I never rememberd seeing slices of pie at the pizza station. :confused:

So, with that said, thanks for all that still offered up the pizza menu and again I apologize for the confusion!

Archived