Spirit Airlines

Chesie

Anyone know the skinny on them striking? I read somewhere that the pilots want to strike this month. They are the only carrier going to a particular location non stop and dirt cheap. Would like to book but being they are a small airline do you think this would put them under? Thanks.

Pilots for Spirit gave this carrier 30 days to settle a contract dispute. This 30 days is up midnight, 12 June. Most travel insurance companies will no longer cover any bookings made on Spirit. That should tell you something.

It doesn't matter how "cheap" something is if it won't get you where you want to do. Then it becomes quite expensive.

Pilots for Spirit gave this carrier 30 days to settle a contract dispute. This 30 days is up midnight, 12 June. Most travel insurance companies will no longer cover any bookings made on Spirit. That should tell you something.

It doesn't matter how "cheap" something is if it won't get you where you want to do. Then it becomes quite expensive.

I guess I'll wait til the end of the month and see what happens. I am more concerned about not getting a non stop vs "cheap".

Archived