2 More Weeks to Wait for Magic's Homeport

spencercoop

I wouldn't be surprised if the number of votes for either exceeds the number of blog readers. :cool:

I suspect you are right ....and that you have a lot to do with the votes for New Orleans!!! lol

Im not a fan or blog reader for John's blog ..but I voted.

I think anyone from Galveston would have to work overtime to out do someone from Louisiana when it comes to "voting".... :D

(ie the political history of Louisiana)

Louisiana has an enormous history of corrupt politicians but very few charges of voter fraud compared to most states.

(Can someone please tell me how to vote on this subject more than once?) ;)

Yes, although if you tell me who you want to vote for, I can vote in your place. ;)

lol, I hoped you would tell us how to do it.

I did manage to vote two more times from the senior center's computer when I took my Dad for his pool tournament, I borrowed their computer.

Im up to 4 votes now.

8,770 total votes to date.

• Answer – Votes

New Orleans – 4,213 48%

Galveston – 3,800 43%

Port Canaveral – 368 4%

Port Everglades – 228 3%

Miami – 161 2%

...and 3,200 of the New Orleans votes are yours. lol. You have been a busy little beaver.

• Answer – Votes

New Orleans – 4,213 48%

Galveston – 3,800 43%

Port Canaveral – 368 4%

Port Everglades – 228 3%

Miami – 161 2%

I am surprised that Galveston didn't win. I am also surprised how low the numbers for Miami and Port Everglades are.

...and 3,200 of the New Orleans votes are yours. lol. You have been a busy little beaver.

I honestly don't know, but am taking no chances.

Not terribly busy - manual labor is against my religion. Computers will happily go off and do whatever you tell them to, forever, if necessary. Some cookie management and a macro is all it takes.

I think I might have made a mistake and voted for Galveston a few times, too. :o

• Answer – Votes

New Orleans – 4,213 48%

Galveston – 3,800 43%

Port Canaveral – 368 4%

Port Everglades – 228 3%

Miami – 161 2%

:):D:p ....woohoo!!! :p :D

I still say Cahill is holding the NOLA and Galveston Itineraries until the announcement is made... But what does anybody think about this possibility: Conquest to NOLA (larger than Triumph) Magic to Galveston to replace Conquest, Triumph to Galveston to Replace Ecstasy (larger Ship) and Ecstasy to new port in Corpus Christi.. On our Cruise in Feb it was hinted that there were plans to locate another ship in Texas and Corpus Christi was mentioned on stage as a possible new port location..:confused: Just a Thought

I still say Cahill is holding the NOLA and Galveston Itineraries until the announcement is made... But what does anybody think about this possibility: Conquest to NOLA (larger than Triumph) Magic to Galveston to replace Conquest, Triumph to Galveston to Replace Ecstasy (larger Ship) and Ecstasy to new port in Corpus Christi.. On our Cruise in Feb it was hinted that there were plans to locate another ship in Texas and Corpus Christi was mentioned on stage as a possible new port location..:confused: Just a Thought

I have heard they still have a few more years until ships can homeport in Corpus Christi.

I was thinking

Magic to Galveston/Houston 7 day and longer cruises

Triumph to Galveston/Houston 4 and 5 day cruises

Conquest to New Orleans 7 day cruises

Ecstasy to New Orleans 4 and 5 day cruises.

Corpus Christi wouldnt be ready for a cruise ship by next year ..so I dont think it will happen with this annoucement.

I don't see Carnival's newest ship going to Galveston or Houston when RCI has their two newest ships in Florida. Carnival will have to answer with their newest hardware. I think more likely will be a shuffling of Conquest class ships.

I have heard they still have a few more years until ships can homeport in Corpus Christi.

I was thinking

Magic to Galveston/Houston 7 day and longer cruises

Triumph to Galveston/Houston 4 and 5 day cruises

Conquest to New Orleans 7 day cruises

Ecstasy to New Orleans 4 and 5 day cruises.

New Orleans could get the Magic for 7 day- Eastern/Western

and Ecstasy for 4 and 5 day :D

Galveston can keep the Conquest and take the Triumph :cool:

Archived