Penance

Tao Diva

Forgive me, Captian for I have sinned. It has been 5 years since my last cruise...

So I have been out of practice on my cruise rituals. What has changed in the past 5 years. What new cruise routines should I be aware of and what penance would you recomend to absolve me of my absense from the sacred sea.

;)

your repentant prodigal,

TD

You are absolved.

It hasn't changed too much...I don't think it's as formal and dressy for dinner as it was and they've changed a lot of the freebies...I still think the service on most lines is up to par though. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh penitent one from the west (of me, I'm in PA) fear not for thy sins are, as mentioned above, absolved. Look for a more relaxing trip with a "less formal" dress code. The sea air is still wonderful, the ports a little more crowed since there are more of us cruising, but fantastic all the same. And the service, in most cases, beyond compare.

Welcome back oh wayward one. We greet you with open arms and a fru-fru umbrella drink.

Archived