Life jackets, diapers, and sand toys..oh my!

Guest Time2gocruzn

:(

We were on RCCL's gorgeous, brand-new Jewel of the Seas from February 6-12 for my dear friend's wedding.

It was our first cruise and now we can't wait to go again; I just wanted to come back to post some of my experiences to pay back all the great people who helped me.

You leave soon...right? Have a blast!

Guest Time2gocruzn
I had a list of everything, coded by which suitcase it was in, where I checked stuff off as I packed it. Worked like a charm since I packed so early...

mm;)

D*mn! Why didn't I think of that! Great...now I have to start over, lol, j/k!;) :D

Thanks for the tips...I am still packing and sorting and resorting and repacking, lol. I washed all my clothes today so they are fresh as they have been put away all winter. Hope DH isn't planning on me packing for him too...don't know how much more my brain can take, lol. I bet he is tho. He knows if he puts it off till the last minute it will drive me crazy and I will end up doing it for him:rolleyes:. 13 days to go!:)

I always ziplocked my DD's outfits! Works like a charm. If you plan to "rebag" the dirty stuff for the way home, bring some stickers to "seal" them - otherwise you may come out of the shower to find your child dressed in dirty clothes by a DH who was trying to be helpful!:)

Archived